SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
As a Renewals Sales Manager, you will be responsible for helping to drive Cybersecurity renewals (SonicWall) through our SecureFirst Channel Partners. Among other responsibilities, this will entail team leadership, weekly forecasting, frequent data review and analysis, leadership team meetings and assisting with targeted Installed Base initiatives.
• Responsible for managing renewals teams both directly and in support of our renewals business partner
• Liaises between business partners and the internal sales organization, Perform as functional bridge amongst external vendors as well as internal stakeholders.
• Deliver key business analytics to various departments within the organization
• Facilitates sales information flow to regional sales teams and leaders
• Drives sales operations process improvements
• Interfaces with other internal functions, based on BU and/or regional requirements
• Responsible for influencing sales behavior and capabilities
• Initial point of contact for renewal inquiries within our transactional renewal business, inclusive of all vendor management tasks
• Create and maintains documentation for all projects and initiatives involving the EMEA renewals program
• Track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance.
• Identify improvement and stimulate steady process enhancement to increase operational efficiency, existing workflow processes, methods and policies
• Support to explore expansion opportunities
• Passionately drive all sales activities of the team, in pursuit of exceeding sales targets, while ensuring high customer satisfaction
• Continuously develop top talent through skill development, coaching and mentoring
• Understanding of Cybersecurity, processes and technology
• A proven leader
• Minimum of three years’ experience in a sales role in the EMEA region
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Critical thinking (Ability to understand renewals strategy, provide consultative renewals analysis)
• Communication (Ability to combine complex data and analyses into actionable reporting to facilitate decision-making; Ability to engage in active listening and draw out key conclusions from colleagues and vendor relationships)
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and prioritize workload.
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Must be a self-starter with ability to follow through on projects assigned
• Ability to learn new tools
• Strong skills in cross functional collaboration
• Knowledge of Microsoft applications
o Extensive background and experience with Excel a must
• Some travel required <30%
• Demonstrated coaching skills, supervisory experience
• Familiarity with Salesforce desirable
• Knowledge of various sales methodologies
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.