All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country
We're looking for a proven Director of Product Marketing to lead and manage the product marketing team that develops and delivers our go to marketing positioning, messaging and enablement for Snyk’s cloud security products: our upcoming Snyk Cloud product, along with Snyk Container and Snyk Infrastructure as Code.
Snyk’s product marketing team creates and carries out our key product launch activities working closely with product management, our sellers and partners, our marketing peers and other teams throughout the company. We are the experts on the personas, problems, and desired outcomes, enabling Snyk’s sellers, marketing, and partner teams to fully engage with the market in order to grow pipeline and opportunities, and develop the knowledge required to handle competitive objections. The Director of Product Marketing will be our lead product marketer for the upcoming Snyk Cloud product and help lead the team of product marketers working on Snyk’s other cloud products. Working with with senior product and product marketing management, you will help us set and carry out the short and medium term strategy for Snyk’s cloud products, and you will help us develop and guide an amazing team of product marketers in carrying out that strategy.
You'll spend your time:
- As the lead product marketer for the upcoming Snyk Cloud product as well as the leader of the team of product marketers working the other products in the cloud family, and bringing all three together to compose our developer-first cloud security solution
- Collaborating with Snyk’s product management, demand generation and growth marketing, AR/PR and field organization to define and prioritize our go to market strategy and planning for our cloud products.
- Creating and leading our go to market process for new features and releases for Snyk Cloud, and assisting your team in doing the same for their products
- Teaming up with demand and growth teams to plan campaigns, and develop collateral and training materials to enable our fast-growing sales team
- Working with product marketing leadership on the executive level messaging across the Snyk product line, providing the expertise on our cloud solutions
- Engaging with customers and sharing insights back to the rest of Snyk.
- Taking the lead on pricing and packaging for Snyk’s cloud products
You’ll report directly to the Senior Director of Product Marketing and manage the team of cloud product marketers. Snyk has made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company and it’s highly likely at least some, if not all, of your direct reports will be remote. We invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives. In addition to things like an always-on webcam in our bigger offices, so we can see what’s happening, we make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel.
You should apply if:
- You have demonstrated success leading product marketing teams to exceed KPIs for revenue generation, user acquisition and product and brand awareness.
- You or your team have led the GTM strategy for multiple products, solutions, and/or services, creating an effective strategy to craft compelling stories for releases and major launches
- You are experienced in building and managing relationships and joint go-to-market plans with sales, demand generation, and partner marketing. It’s a plus if you have experience with growth marketing / product led growth as well.
- You have excellent content creation, marketing and communication skills.
- You enjoy managing teams and developing people and supporting their growth
- You have a strong background working with technical product teams and an ability to quickly understand technical concepts.
- You have marketing experience working with cloud native technologies and/or cloud security products (CSPM, CWPP, CNAPP, containers and IaC); major cloud providers (AWS, Azure); developer tool providers (CI/CD, SCM); and/or application security providers (SAST, DAST, SCA, etc).
- You’re excited about our mission to help developers and cloud engineers develop fast and stay secure.
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.