Manager of Customer Success
Location: Australia or Singapore
Want to work for a visionary company? Want to help define an organization and impact customers? Want to be on a growth rocket ship? Look no further, we’re looking for a talented, entrepreneurial and driven Customer Success Leader to join our Asia Pacific & Japan Customer Success Leadership team to guide Snyk’s customers and help build the future of Customer Success at Snyk. In this role you will report directly to the Senior Director of Customer Success.
The Customer Success team works hand-in-hand with Development and Security leaders from Snyk’s customer organizations to advance their security program using the Snyk Cloud Native Application Security Platform. Snyk is continuing to experience explosive growth across our customer install base which has led to increased demand for our post-sales teams to help ensure customers achieve resounding success with the Snyk platform.
In this role, you know how to design and drive strategic improvements to scale processes, services, and systems that will enable the CSM organization to exceed its adoption, retention, and growth objectives.
You’ll spend your time:
- defining and driving the strategy and detailed execution plan for Snyk’s Customer Success Managers to gain efficiencies, maximize productivity and improve the consistency of our client experience.
- hiring, mentoring and shaping the capability of a multi-national and rapidly expanding team of CSMs, with an eye to developing and attracting top talent.
- designing engagement capabilities and processes that allow Snyk to effectively reach and improve strategic relationships with each of our customers based on deep analytics and personalization of use-cases.
- working cross-functionally to drive key business objectives supporting high profile client deployments, new product roll-outs, installations and client escalations in partnership with sales, operations, technical services, product management, engineering and technical support.
- personally leading the team and as needed, building strong relationships with key customers.
You should apply if you:
- 7+ years of progressive experience leading customer-facing teams for a complex, global SaaS organization serving tech-savvy customers, with a breadth of exposure to both SMB and Enterprise customer needs.
- Have explicit experience designing and implementing Enterprise deployment plans across multiple post-sales customer-facing roles specifically for technical products.
- Proven ability to build creative & collaborative teams, develop people, and link performance to overall business objectives.
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, fast paced environment and adapt quickly to changing demands; experience scaling teams and processes.
- Are experienced in resource planning including account alignment, defining roles & responsibilities and developing hiring plans.
- Created a Snyk account and got to know our tech!
- Have experience working with developers or DevOps teams.
- Have a developer background or any kind of experience with coding.
- You love Application Security and want to make the world secure!
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.