Senior Director, Global Partner Solutions Architects
Location: AMER (remote) - Preferably West Coast
Snyk’s Business Development team’s mission is to find and leverage non-linear growth opportunities across sales, user acquisition, brand recognition and our ecosystem presence. To achieve these goals, Snyk heavily invests in partnerships and alliances, with a deep and substantive product integration vision, and emphasis on a joint GTM approach with our partner ecosystem.
We are looking for a Senior Director to lead and continue to build a forward facing technology vision within our partnership ecosystem. In this role, you will be responsible for all our partnerships (Cloud, ISVs, channel and GSIs), globally, spanning multiple partner types like Security (Rapid7, Trend Micro), Dev Tooling (Atlassian, Docker, CircleCI), APM (Datadog, Dynatrace, AppDynamics), Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM/Red Hat) and GSIs (Accenture, Deloitte, Wipro).
The Senior Director, Global Partner Solutions Architects reports to and works closely with the VP of Global Partnerships & Alliances to combine Snyk’s business strategy and execution with our technical vision. Reporting up to the VP of Global Partnerships & Alliances, is a team of highly experienced, technical Partner Solutions Architects (contributors and managers) who help actuate the vision set by the Senior Director, Global Partner Solutions Architects.
This is the perfect role for business savvy “big picture” partner technologists, who understand the DevOps, Security and Dev Tooling spaces, can build a forward facing technology vision for how Snyk can win by partnering, get all the internal and external stakeholders on board, and then execute on the partnership vision. This role is all about partnerships across cloud, ISVs, GSIs and channel hence the candidate must have experience and be passionate about building partner technical strategy and growing the business through partners.
You’ll spend your time:
- Creating and Communicating the Technical Vision:
- You'll work closely with Snyk’s product and engineering teams to understand our roadmap, and Snyk's partners to build a complementary technical vision focused on winning in the market through partners and alliances. This role works closely with the VP of Global Partnerships/Alliances, SVP of Engineer, CPO, CEO at Snyk and C-level at partners.
- Executing on the existing partner roadmap:
- You’ll focus on alignment amongst all internal teams to create buy-in and execute the technical vision.
- Evangelizing Snyk:
- As a senior technical leader, you’ll build relationships with other leading companies in the industry,sharing Snyk’s mission, and finding compelling partners and partnership opportunities.
- Managing the Partner Solutions Architects:
- You’ll lead a team of highly technical partner solutions architects working within our various partner ecosystems
- Driving Internal Enablement:
- Creating the partnership is just the beginning, you’ll be responsible for the strategy & messaging so Snyk’s field teams understand, and take advantage of the various partnerships and integrations Snyk has put in place
You should apply if you:
- Have at least 15 years or more in technical roles, intimately understand the developer’s world, and have experience with a wide range of technologies and development tools and methodologies
- Experienced in leading and executing on partner technical strategy and vision across cloud, ISVs, channel and GSIs.
- Spent 5 years or more in senior technical roles (executive), and must have partner facing experience across cloud and ISVs
- Deeply understand the DevOps, Security and Dev Tooling space
- Thrive in communicating technical visions to all stakeholders, from C-suite, business and sales folks, product, marketing and engineers
- You have strong technical leadership abilities
- Lead with a team-oriented mindset
- Inspirational leader and manager of teams
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway. :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.