Location: Remote UK / Israel / Canada
All roles listed as ‘remote’ are considered remote within the same country, and should we offer you the position, the remote option will be at the hiring manager’s discretion. Please note, you must not have any working restrictions in the country where this job is located. Check out our Flexwork policy for more information
We’re looking for a talented Senior Talent Attraction Partner with strong sourcing skills to join our Talent Attraction team, helping to scale Snyk's Product team globally whilst contributing to building a great employer brand.
As a Sr Technical Talent Attraction Partner for Snyk, you'll join the R&D Talent Attraction team within our global People Team, reporting into our Director, R&D Talent Attraction. We've started scaling fast in a short space of time, so there are many opportunities ahead to build, automate and scale our hiring infrastructure at Snyk, which will mean a lot of cross-discipline collaboration, support and celebration.
You’ll spend your time:
- driving new applications to meet the growing needs of the Product department
- working to build our diverse pipelines of passive Product candidates using creative sourcing methods and other employer branding initiatives
- supporting and encouraging employee referrals
- managing the recruitment process, striving for a quality candidate experience
- negotiating and closing offers across our geographies for all hires to director level
Along with other members of the Talent Attraction team, you’ll also get involved in:
- building a strong employer brand for Snyk globally
- tracking and improving an exceptional candidate experience
- impacting and improving our diversity metrics for Snyk
- designing interview processes that minimise our risk of bias and maximise the likelihood of identifying the best candidates
- advising hiring managers in market nuances, offer decisions, role titles, and market competition
- attending (or organising!) events and conferences
- managing and improving relationships with agencies and third parties as relevant
We are distributed across multiple locations including offices in UK, Europe, Israel, US and Canada, with 15% of the company working fully-remote. We’ve made an organisational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives.
You should apply if you:
- have a strong track record in delivering full lifecycle recruiting and sourcing for Product / Engineering crafts
- have a good understanding of the Technology & Product crafts and the candidate markets in which they operate
- are great at building relationships with stakeholders
- love to source, but also enjoy managing relationships with direct or agency applicants
- enjoy working in a fast paced, high growth company and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- value diversity and believe strongly in creating inclusive environment
One team: In a global and highly distributed company, we firmly believe our diversity makes us stronger, and we embrace our differences. We overcome boundaries by being highly transparent and collaborative in how we operate.
Care Deeply: We are passionate about our work and our team, and willing to go above and beyond to help both be successful.
Ship it: We drive for impact by acting speedily and iteratively, with a bias for action.
Think Bigger: As we continue to grow exponentially, we are constantly looking for new ways to scale, improve, and innovate, without compromising on quality or experience.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.