Community Outreach Program: Internships for underrepresented groups who have/will graduate in 2020/2021
Our Community Outreach internship program was first designed and launched during the Covid-19 pandemic, when we were particularly concerned on the disproportionate economic impact of the pandemic on women and under-represented communities.
We want to leverage the incredible growth and success we have experienced at Snyk to play our role in supporting women and under-represented minorities. The internship program allows minority groups with career opportunities while simultaneously aligning with our own talent growth strategy as a company.
Applications close on November 5, 2021
Channel Partner Sales Intern
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, driven and analytical professional to help scale out the Snyk channel partner program in North America.
As the Channel Partner Sales Intern, you’ll support the North American Channel sales team to drive scale within the region with the growing partner community. Our team is focused on identifying the right partners and establishing strong relationships in order to make our clients more successful.
You’ll be responsible for supporting the channel team in their mission to build strong go to market strategies with strategic channel partners. In this role you will help scale operational tasks with established channel partners to drive stronger partnerships.
Among other things, you’ll spend your time:
- drive the go to market strategy of our Channel Partner Program
- support the channel team with recruiting, onboarding, and building pipeline through partners
- account mapping with channel partners and the Snyk sales team
- CRM management, partner portal management and content updates
- collaboration with sales, legal, and marketing teams to support the channel partners with programs, training, tools, documentation, and marketing programs
- developing internal presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, and to provide general updates
We’ll give you the freedom you need to thrive, including defining and achieving ambitious goals. Your work will influence our long-term growth and the scope of our future success.
You should join us if:
- Are a positive, self-motivated, individual with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Aspire to learn the end-to-end sales process of a leader in the cyber security industry
- Desire to over-achieve set goals and expectations
- Have familiarity with Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.