We’re looking for a highly effective, proven Financial Business Systems Analyst to join our IT organization to support Snyk’s finance and legal departments during this period of hyper-growth. A solid foundation in a breadth of finance and accounting business processes is essential for this role. Also as a core member of the delivery team, we are searching for a flexible person who learns quickly, has previous experience supporting a global finance and legal organization on a variety of applications, including NetSuite.
You will partner with the business to create and deliver scalable solutions and automating core business processes across the finance organization. Your primary responsibility will be to define and interpret business requirements to the technical team on system implementations and enhancements across procure-to-pay, record-to report and orders-to-cash.
You’ll spend your time:
- leading business requirements sessions, collaborating on systems design and process developments to support the finance and legal teams, for both new business processes and existing ones
- defining detailed functional requirements for automations and integrations to NetSuite, as related finance systems
- documenting and developing high level, business processes flows, requirements and design document for new business requirements
- understanding the current business processes, pain points, and challenges and implementing technological solutions and enhancements
- working with functional subject matter experts and leadership, on strategic initiatives
- conducting and/or facilitating complex system testing, identifying discrepancies, and ensure remediation prior to any technology release
- Interacting with cross functional business teams to define requirements and understand the systems upstream and downstream changes, i.e. SFDC
- Assisting the finance systems administrator in supporting our finance applications, i.e. NetSuite, Vena, Ivalua, FloQast, Expensify, and creating reports for business users
You should apply if you:
- have Bachelor’s degree in a Technology or Finance related field
- have 10+ years experience in an IT organization supporting finance legal applications
- have a thorough understanding of financial processes across finance and legal workstreams and an understanding of best practices
- have a strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- possess an understanding of NetSuite, including experience in advanced revenue management (ARM), multi-book accounting, and being integrated with a SFDC CPQ environment and SFDC billing
- are an effective listener and communicator in both formal and informal situations
- Are able to manage shifting responsibilities in a dynamic and cross-functional teamwork environment
- have experience in working in a geographically distributed / remote environment
- are a detail oriented, critical thinker with a problem-solving mindset
- enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment
- act speedily and iteratively - focused on getting things done
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- have SaaS industry experience at a global company
- have administered multiple finance systems, including extensive NetSuite experience
- have experience with systems such as SFDC, Ivalua, FloQast, Vena, Avalara, Expensify or other similar applications
- are hands-on, curious and love to learn new things
- are ridiculously easy to work with - ability to build strong relationships with a broad set of stakeholders that have diverse interests
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway 🙂
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.