All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
Location: London, UK
We’re looking for a Senior People Experience Specialist to elevate the EMEA Snyker experiences through a focus on workplace, communications, and inclusion. The Senior PX Specialist will be a key partner to the 300+ EMEA Snyk population, and use frequent feedback to support a culture that is engaging and enabling.
How you'll spend your time
• Liaise with key stakeholders to align their business needs in the workplace
• Responsible for hiring, leading and supporting the development of the local team
• Provide a safe, user-friendly, and well-maintained workplace
• Design and relocate offices of 100+ employees that reflect Snyk’s brand, culture, and needs
• Implement COVID safety regulations and initiatives in the EMEA region
•Manage local vendors and partner with Procurement regarding negotiations
• Project manage global PX initiatives and partner with other branches of the People team to build sustainable people-programs and help scale the organisation.
• Plan, design and execute on projects, social events, off-sites and bonding activities within budget, on schedule and in a way that helps contribute to an awesome working environment!
• Support the effective management of budgets and forecast for the coming financial year.
• Work directly with the Director of PX on all real estate projects regarding headcount forecasting, new deliveries, lease renewals, and office refreshes and liaison with local contributors directly
• Any other duties that may be required and which are considered by your manager to be consistent with the role.
Champion the Snyk culture and live and breathe our values of:
Health & Safety
• Ensure the EMEA workplaces demonstrate safety requirements as per the city mandates
• Take care to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of not only others but also of yourself during the course of the day to day business.
• Follow Snyk’s health & safety guidelines including; recording and reporting all hazards, discomforts, accidents, incidents, potential health & safety risks or reasonable instructions given by the business
Diversity & Inclusion
• Create, initiate, and advocate for inclusion in the workplace and culture.
• Be an active, positive, kind and contributing member to the diverse community that makes up Snyk’s workforce
• Participate in diversity initiatives and be an advocate for the awesome difference that makes Snyk a great place to work
You should apply if you:
• Have 4+ years’ of progressive experience in People Experience, People ops, Administration/Office Management or a related field.
• The ability to build effective working relationships at all levels of the organization, with experience at executive level.
• Have experience with managing vendor relationships
• Excellence in project management and partnering with stakeholders across timezones
• Good commercial acumen and the ability to manage budgets.
• Have experience working in a fast-growing global organisation.
• A passion for problem-solving.
• Are self-motivated, passionate, service-oriented with superior organisational skills and great follow through on tasks.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication in english.
• Have the ability to multi-task and manage a workload in a time effective way with multiple daily priorities to deal with
• Have a high degree of integrity and honesty; ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations
• Are an effective listener and communicator - able to influence actions and outcomes.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.