All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
Location: Boston, Ottawa, or remote in the country of USA/Canada (EST Timezone preferred)
We are looking for someone to successfully manage complex, cross-team, and sometimes long-running Engineering projects in an agile environment as part of a fast-growing Research and Development team, delivering product offerings across a broad customer set.
- Plan, coordinate, and support the delivery of multiple concurrent partnership integration projects, holding external partners and internal stakeholders accountable to contractual commitments.
- Manage external contractors, and collaborate cross-functionally with Engineering, Product, Marketing at Snyk to ensure successful, on-time delivery.
- Identify opportunities to improve collaboration and operational efficiency
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships in liaison with Business Development
Skills and experience
- 5+ years of project/program management and/or business operations experience
- Demonstrable ability to successfully drive projects with external partners and cross-functional internal stakeholders
- Experience managing external relationships
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of agile software development practices, and experience working with highly technical teams in a SaaS environment
- Experience of working in an early-stage startup and scale-up environments is beneficial but not essential
Personify the Snyk core values in your approach and work:
- One Team
- Ridiculously Easy to Work With
- Care Deeply
- Ship It
Initially, this role will be in an individual contributor capacity, as this is where the greatest current impact will be felt. In the future, there is potential for the reach of this role to be expanded.
If you have:
- Experience managing complex, cross-team, technical projects to successful outcomes.
- Experience working in a global organization
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization, influence behavior, and manage change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; especially in the communication of technical concepts to non-Engineers
- Proven facilitator capable of handling both large (10-20 people) interactive meetings and managing healthy conflict between individuals and teams to resolution
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!