All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
Global Benefits Manager
Location: This role is based in our Boston, MA office but is also open to some remote work.
We’re looking for an experienced Benefits Manager to join our team and be a key member of our People Operations team and a partner with the wider People Team. As a contributing member of the People Operations team, this job is responsible for the global benefits design and strategy.
Being a subject matter expert on global benefits and associated legislation, you’ll have experience working with a tech start up going through high growth and have a thorough understanding of the pace and challenges we typically face in this environment.
You’ll spend your time:
- Administering and analyzing the organization’s comprehensive global benefits programs including benefits design and strategy.
- Preparing the organization to go from a PEO within the US to a direct model including selection of the broker, benefits offered and cost analysis.
- Overseeing Leave of Absence administration, including, STD, LTD, ADA, FMLA, Parental and all globally required leaves.
- Leading annual renewals, vendor/broker relationships, benchmarking and researching progressive trends in benefits offerings. Assessing implications to benefit offerings due to changes in legislation.
- Assisting in solving business issues through benefits offerings, identifying and implementing process improvements, managing outsourcing projects with internal and external parties and developing analysis.
- Identifying and coordinating enhancements to new hire onboarding benefits experience.
- Researching and recommending policy changes.
- Completing various regulatory tasks through the year (ACA reporting, 5500 filings, Non-discrimination testing, global regulatory reporting, etc.).
- Reviewing and processing all billing related to benefits.
- Managing administration and communication of health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations.
- Managing administration of Perks including wellness, mental health and childcare programs in liaison with the People Experience team.
- Maintaining and updating internal intranet pages for benefits.
You should apply if you have:
- Experience working across benefits programs globally and working through disability and worker’s compensation cases
- Advanced experience with the Google suite of products
- Ability to build benefits training materials and presentations to various audiences including the employees and leadership teams
- Strong confidential relationship-development skills with internal employees
- Strong problem resolution and decision-making skills and the ability to resolve elevated issues
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
- 3+ years of experience with health and welfare administration
- Desire to build and shape what the future of Snyk looks like from a benefits perspective
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are experiencing rapid growth - and we want you to join us! By the end of Q3 2019 alone, Snyk was already adopted by over 450,000 developers, and including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). We also raised an additional $200 Million, announced on September 9, 2020, from investors such as Stripes and Salesforce Ventures, demonstrating that they are as excited as we are by Snyk’s progress and potential.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure