We're looking for a System Engineer to join our IT team, supporting and maintaining a broad range of IT solutions. This position will require a flexible person who learns quickly, likes to use many different technologies, and has a solid foundation of IT knowledge.
You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, maintaining and supporting Workday integrations
You’ll spend your time:
- designing, developing, testing, maintaining and supporting a set of Workday integrations using the suite of Workday integration tools, including but not limited to studio, connectors and PECI files
- ensuring scheduled integration runs perform as expected and troubleshoot as needed.
- analysing business requirements and provide effective integration solutions across following modules: HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Time and Attendance, IAM, Training, ITSM, Recruiting/ ATS etc
- managing all SaaS platforms used at Snyk.
- architecting, designing, implementing, supporting, and evaluating secure, infrastructure focused tools and services including project leadership roles
- supporting and expanding international systems and infrastructure
- helping to define and document Operations Methods & Procedures (M&Ps).
- collaborating with the rest of the CIS team in defining policies and procedures, and making recommendations for operational best practices
You should apply if you:
- EIBs, studio, core connectors: 2 years (Required)
- Workday Integrations: 3 years (Required)
- Experience with Slack, Jira, Okta, G Suite platforms.
- Detail oriented, critical thinking and problem-solving mindset
- You have a breadth of experience in automation
- Ability to script in shell, Python, Perl, or Powershell
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!