All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
Manager of Customer Education
Location: Boston, MA
This role is also open to remote work from the US or Canada
We’re looking for a creative, organized and independent self-starter to build out content and programs to educate our Snyk customers and paid users.
Our first Customer Education Manager will be a critical role for the 2021 Customer Success Organization. This individual will collaborate closely with our Customer Success professionals, leadership team and cross-functional partners to design and build customer education content. This year our team has experienced exponential growth and we are excited to be increasing our investment in post-sales customer enablement.
As a Customer Education Manager, you’ll spend your time:
- Researching, designing, developing and maintaining customer education slide decks, quickstart guides and videos to up-level our customer education content
- Testing various modes of customer engagement (e.g. Email, Slack, In-App, Webinars) to determine optimal paths to customer engagement in both a 1:1 and 1:many format
- Creating various learning paths to support a Customer’s journey from beginning to more advanced platform use based on key business objectives
- Working closely with cross-functional partners across product, marketing, support, sales and internal enablement teams to build a forward-looking customer education roadmap as new features are launched
- Collaborating closely with Customer Success leadership team and individual CSMs to create and maintain playbooks and documentation
- Learning and understanding the Snyk product inside and out to help identify additional opportunities for improvement in our messaging
You should apply if you:
- Have 3-5 years of combined experience building engaging educational content in a variety of formats
- Have working familiarity with the developer tooling and/or Application Security space
- Have extremely strong organizational and project management skills and are able to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Are entrepreneurial and thrive in a fast-paced, global environment across multiple partners to build something new
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- Have proven experience in training development, instructional design, and/or teaching
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are experiencing rapid growth - and we want you to join us! By the end of Q3 2019 alone, Snyk was already adopted by over 450,000 developers, and including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). We also raised an additional $150 Million, announced January 21st, 2020, from investors such as Stripes and Salesforce Ventures, demonstrating that they are as excited as we are by Snyk’s progress and potential.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure