We're looking for a Product Manager who can lead our security engineering teams, focusing on the needs of expert security analysts and researchers. Our mission is to help software developers to use open source securely. We have a strong developer focus on our products. Over 1.5 million developers already depend on Snyk to find and fix their vulnerable dependencies
Our world-leading Snyk Intel Vulnerability DB, continuously curated by our experienced Security Research Team, is what differentiates us from others. The Snyk Intel Vulnerability. DB powers our products with leading open source security data, enabling the teams using us to be optimally efficient at containing open source security issues while maintaining their focus on development. A growing number of the top cyber security brands are trusting Snyk Intel for their open source security, including IBM, Docker, Trend Micro, Rapid7, Tenable, and Red Hat® CodeReady Dependency.
As a Product Manager for Snyk on our Security Tooling Team, you’ll oversee the development of our security tooling, working closely with both the developers and the security analysts. The security tools you’ll own will be used to uncover, research, curate and add vulnerabilities to the Snyk Intel Vulnerability Database.
You’ll spend your time:
- Staying attuned to the needs of your customers
- Building and managing your team’s product roadmap, and communicating this internally
- Aligning internal needs with external business goals
- Working closely with engineers to guide product development, producing clear requirements
- Defining and analysing metrics and data ensuring delivered features reach the desired business outcomes
- Scaling Snyk to support our rapid growth
- Working with the design team to create a great UX experience
You should apply if:
- You have product management experience in at least one SaaS, B2B products
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have experience or a passion in security and open source
- You have good technical skills and you have a passion to quickly and continuously learn new things
- You communicate proactively, and enjoy working in cross-functional delivery teams
- You like to start new things, see them through to production, and learn from your mistakes
- You’re comfortable adjusting priorities at short notice to respond to changes
We’d especially love to hear from you if you
- Have experience leading data based products
- Have a background in security
- Have experience working with internal customers
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are experiencing rapid growth - and we want you to join us! By September 2020, Snyk was already adopted by over 1.5M developers, including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). Our September 2020 Series D funding round of $200M has put us at over $2.5Billion company valuation.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.