Customer Success Manager (German Speaking)
Location: London or Germany (Remote)
We're looking for an organised and personable Customer Success Manager to help delight our customers by optimising their onboarding experience and driving adoption while helping them to accomplish their goals.
You will be responsible for helping our customers build value using Snyk's Open Source Security products for their company quickly and effectively. This includes taking them through the onboarding journey and helping them build value for their company by using Snyk. You'll build and maintain the long term relationship with the customer by advocating customer needs internally across departments like Product, Support, and Sales.
You’ll spend your time:
- working with key technical stakeholders to agree on objectives and define success plans.
- understanding each organisation's technical setup and workflow, and planning a rollout that suits their needs.
- ensuring customers are getting the most out of the product and are adopting new features.
- working with the sales team to support successful customer renewals and account growth.
- providing quarterly customer business reviews to each customer to demonstrate the value they are getting from Snyk.
- gathering usage patterns, feature requests, and feedback then sharing these with the product team.
You'll be the main point of contact for the organisations you support, so you will need to be proactive in how you communicate, and responsive to incoming requests.
You should apply if you:
- you speak fluent German and English.
- you ask incisive questions and are comfortable learning to discuss complex requirements.
- you don't wait for an answer, you go and find one.
- you're well organised, good at prioritising and juggling multiple work streams.
- you are pragmatic, realistic, and you build strong, respectful relationships across levels of seniority both inside Snyk as well as the customer organisation.
- you are comfortable with working through problems at a fast-growing company.
- you have experience in customer success or customer-facing role, for a technical product or services company.
- you are familiar with developer workflows and standard tooling e.g. GitHub, Jira, Jenkins, VScode.
- you're interested in open source and security, cloud, and containers.
- you're excited about what we do and want to help our customers gain more value from Snyk.
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.We are experiencing rapid growth - and we want you to join us!
By September 2020, Snyk was already adopted by over 1.5M developers, including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). Our September 2020 Series D funding round of $200M has put us at over $2.5Billion company valuation.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.