Email Marketing Manager
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to be responsible for the creation, execution and optimisation of email campaigns in our Marketing Automation platform. Through a tight collaboration with the Marketing team, this role will contribute heavily to the Demand Generation efforts and ensures optimal engagement from our prospects and customers alike, throughout their journey with Snyk.
You’ll spend your time:
- driving the weekly campaign alignment meeting and raising any calendaring or audience conflicts.
- managing email campaigns from production to analytics, through testing and deployment.
- producing Q/A landing pages.
- supporting the creation of target audiences (predefined and custom).
- providing visibility and insights on results and recommending improvements to increase open rates, click rates, constantly improving deliverability and reducing opt outs.
- recommending the best course of action to reach the campaign goals.
- working closely with the Demand, Growth, Product etc. teams to define optimal email/nurture programs to increase awareness, demand generation and customer retention.
- establishing and continuously improving processes to ensure the overall team's effectiveness.
- monitoring the size and quality of the marketable database and feedback course-corrective actions as needed.
- managing the import process for external/virtual events.
- staying informed of industry best practices.
- suggesting experimentations to stay ahead of the curve.
You should apply if you:
- have proven experience with privacy and GDPR compliance best practices.
- have experience with HubSpot, Marketo and HTML.
- have experience with email deliverability optimisation.
- are very organised and experienced in campaign planning.
- have a data-driven mindset and experience with analysing campaign results to provide business recommendations.
- like hitting deadlines in a startup environment.
- are attuned to industry best practices and how to embed them in internal processes.
- thrive in a hyper-growth environment.
- have experience conducting A/B testing and experimenting to suggest the best course of action.
We'd especially love to hear from you if:
- you have internal experience working with distributed teams across several time zones.
- have experience with localisation.
- have experience with HubSpot.
- have WordPress/Web content management experience.
Please apply below! We're a fast-growing company, with lots of opportunities to take on additional responsibility and to improve and shape processes. We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we've created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you're the right person, do apply anyway!