We’re looking for a collaborative, hard-working Sales Director to join one of the hottest startups in the world, working remotely from Germany!
The use of open source software is growing rapidly: technology is a core part of our lives, and almost all software developers rely on open source components, but security is a key concern. Anyone can find and exploit vulnerabilities within open source code, and most of the people who maintain these projects aren’t security experts. But our team is.
We’re a developer tooling company with deep security knowledge: this makes us particularly well-positioned to understand the problem space we work in.
We’re focussed on enabling developers to find and fix open source vulnerabilities through our proprietary, built from the ground up platform. Our product integrates seamlessly into typical development workflows, and the large organisations that we have on board love us. We want to make security part of business as usual for software developers.
As part of the EU sales team within a global sales org you will play a meaningful role in scaling one of the fastest growing companies in the Developer and Security spaces. As a Sales Director at Snyk, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle for prospective customers, taking warm inbound leads, and building strong relationships with key stakeholders in the DevSecOps space and digital transformation teams at companies. Our existing customer base ranges from mid-market companies who like to move fast right up to slow burn large enterprises like Google and Salesforce.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the iterative improvement of our sales process, tone and approach, and you’ll have plenty of scope to inform the way we develop our internal tooling to help you work efficiently and effectively.
We’re a collaborative team from a variety of backgrounds, made up of sales executives and technical sales engineers. We spend time coaching each other, giving and receiving feedback, and ensuring we work together to make the most of the skills and experience we have within the team to maximise performance and earning potential..
You should join us if:
- You have experience selling a technical product, and you want to join a startup on its way to success
- You understand the software developer lifecycle and can articulate how a developer tooling product might fit in
- You have experience of both short and long sales cycles
- You’re self-motivated and hard-working: you aim to exceed your quota, and you enjoy working in fast-paced environments
- You are collaborative and love belonging to a high-achieving sales team
- You are resilient: you believe mistakes and failures are learning opportunities, and you value feedback
- You’re open, honest and take an entrepreneurial approach to sales, mindful of your customer’s risk tolerance
We'd love to hear from you!
We’re deeply committed to our healthy, inclusive culture and are working hard to nurture a diverse team at Snyk; we particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech or sales. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway.