Unfortunately this role is not open to remote applications.
We’re looking for a talented recruiter with strong sourcing skills to join our recruiting team, helping to scale Snyk's Product and Marketing teams globally whilst contributing to building a great employer brand.
Snyk's mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure. Our product enables developers and enterprise security to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, with seamless integration into Dev & DevOps workflows. The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern.
We are growing fast: we’ve recently raised a $22m Series B with some exciting investors; more than 160,000 developers use our product to stay secure; in the last year alone we’ve signed up some top brand customers including Google, ASOS and New Relic. Our Sales and Customer Success teams are pivotal in ensuring our continued success and market reach, and our plans for 2019 are big: to achieve these we’ll need to more than double the size of our team. This means a lot of hiring!
As a Recruiter for Snyk, you’ll join our global People Operations team reporting into our Recruiting Lead. We’re a small hiring team with many opportunities ahead to build, automate and scale our hiring infrastructure at Snyk, which will mean a lot of cross-discipline collaboration, support and celebration.
You’ll spend your time:
- Driving new applications internationally for the roles you’re responsible for, whilst building up a diverse pipeline of passive candidates for Snyk using creative sourcing methods and other employer branding initiatives
- Managing the recruitment process for your roles, including candidate experience and process management.
Along with other members of the Recruiting team, you’ll also get involved in:
- Building a strong employer brand for Snyk globally, including designing swag, coordinating on messaging, and encouraging participation from other teams at Snyk to help us promote ourselves as a great employer globally
- Tracking and building an exceptional candidate experience
- Understanding and improving our diversity metrics for Snyk
- Attending (or organising!) events and conferences
- Identifying training gaps for interviewers and finding ways to resolve these
- Designing interview processes that minimise our risk of bias and maximise the likelihood of identifying the best candidates
- Supporting hiring managers in identifying skills-gaps in their teams and designing recruiting strategies to fill them
- Managing and improving relationships with agencies and third parties
- Advising hiring managers in market nuances, offer decisions, role titles, and the competition.
In the future, you’ll have the chance to be involved in
- Mentoring and coaching other recruiters
- Developing your team leadership, recruiting strategy, and people development skills
- Recruiting operations, including cost of hire analysis, budget management, and headcount projections
You should apply if:
- You have at least 2 years or equivalent experience in full lifecycle recruiting and sourcing, focussed on product or marketing positions
- You’ve recruited for a technical product company before, and have a good understanding of technology which you can evaluate in others
- You’re great at building relationships with stakeholders
- You love to source, but also enjoy managing relationships with direct or agency applicants
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, high growth company and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- You value diversity and believe strongly in creating inclusive environment
Please apply below!
Diversity is important to us at Snyk, and we would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech or HR. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!