Skylo is deploying the world’s most affordable and ubiquitous satellite-based network that can connect any machine or sensor. Skylo provides connectivity to machines at work in the world’s unconnected geographies, and our end-to-end solution is transformative for entire industries: from digitizing farmland and remote infrastructure with sensor data, to saving lives at sea and on land with connected vessels and vehicles. Skylo has offices in San Mateo, Bangalore and Tel Aviv. We are rapidly scaling our team globally to support our growing base of customers and partners.
Skylo Technologies is hiring a Manager for Mobile Application Development to implement Skylo's vision of an access controlled mobile application supporting various user roles and be a face of Skylo Hub. The Candidate should be passionate about providing enterprise and user friendly features with modular UI components. Your work will enable Skylo customers and end-users to explore the data enhancing dashboards and hub features. This is a terrific opportunity for someone who is interested in stretching themselves and seeing their work have global impact across industries, and to work with a highly driven team to bring this technology to the most remote regions of the world.
- Design and Develop new features and user interfaces for Android Applications
- Assess and create unified application architecture
- Design and develop the flows interfacing Skylo Hub [ IOT Gateway ] and Cloud Platform
- Customize and configure the mobile application features to meet various product and customer requirements
- Ensure the mobile application meets the quality standards of Google Play Store
- Evaluation of the new features and intuitive design changes to enhance the user experience
- Research and automate the mobile application testing tools
- Work Collaboratively with UX design team to implement the UI workflows
- Responsible for providing support in development and testing activities of cross functional teams and Customers
- Work collaboratively with product management, Firmware Developers and Cloud Platform engineers to refine the product features.
- Expert in Java and Kotlin
- Proficient understanding of HTML, Rest-API Interface, Java and React Native languages
- Experience in design and implementation of Cloud Connected applications
- Strong knowledge in Networking [ TCP / IP , UDP ] and Wireless protocols [ BLE, Wi-FI ]
- Familiar with Mobile Application test frameworks such as Appium and Mockito
- Great problem-solving, team work and communication skills
- B.S in Computer Science with 10+ years of experience in Mobile Application development.
- Highly collaborative, attentive to detail, with a proven track record
- Past experience in a dynamic early-stage startup environment highly desired.