Location: Mountain View, CA; open to hybrid
Role Type: Full Time
Salary range: The typical salary range for this position is $120,000 to $160,000
Skylo Technologies is a global NTN service provider based in Mountain View, CA, offering a service that allows smartphone and IoT cellular devices to connect directly over existing satellites. Skylo works with existing satellite operators, network operators, and device makers to provide subscribers an anywhere, anytime connectivity solution that seamlessly roams between terrestrial and satellite networks. Skylo's focus is on enabling connected services for people outdoors and connected workflows for machines at work across critical industries such as agriculture, maritime, logistics, mining, and others, in addition to mass-market consumer devices.
Skylo Technologies Inc, a dynamic and innovative technology company, is seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join our team. This role is ideal for a professional who has a proven track record in running full-stack recruiting processes and has successfully managed HR functions as a generalist, across multiple global locations (Skylo has offices in Mountain View, India, and Finland as well as some remote employees across the United States). This is an individual contributor role with support from some third party vendors.
- Design and implement a full-stack recruiting process tailored to the company's dynamic needs. This includes internal/LinkedIn sourcing as well as working with recruiting houses.
- Manage HR operations and strategies across multiple global locations, ensuring alignment with company objectives and local compliance.
- Foster a positive work environment and culture that supports the company's growth and employee satisfaction. Plan and promote best-practices for employee engagement.
- Collaborate with various departments to understand their HR needs, providing hands-on support and strategic guidance, as needed.
- Implement and manage HR systems and processes that are efficient, scalable, and data-driven.
- Handle employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits planning, and compliance with local and international labor laws.
- Maintain and promote latest technology-aided systems and processes to maximize effectiveness of recruiting, employee evaluation, and development programs.
- Assist with office management as needed (maintenance calls, restocking, meal ordering, contractor management, etc).
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years of HR experience.
- Proven experience in running full-stack recruiting processes and managing HR functions in multiple global locations (US/Europe/India experience preferred).
- Experience with immigration processes and compliance is highly preferred.
- Experience in a growth-stage startup environment is highly preferred. Ability to both “think and do”.
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organized, process-driven, and detail-oriented.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, capable of building relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Experience having implemented and run a workforce management system (such as TriNet or Rippling), managing benefits, payroll, and compensation is a plus.
- Proficient in using Google Sheets/Excel and recruiting software (such as Greenhouse)
What we offer:
With employees working across three continents, Skylo is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. Our worldwide and inclusive culture encourages a flexible approach to work, and we also offer an attractive range of additional benefits. such as:
- Competitive compensation packages including a stock option based equity program
- Benefits including a 401k plan
- An unlimited PTO policy and the opportunity to temporarily work from abroad
- Unique opportunity to participate in developing and running world’s first software-defined direct-to-device satellite network and service
- Access to world-class team and talent across tech domains: software, hardware, chipsets, telecom, satellite and network virtualization
- Open, transparent, inclusive culture that blends the Silicon Valley, Nordic and South Asia characteristics