Every company wants to change the world, and we're doing it. Skylo moves the world’s machine data from sensors-to-satellite and delivers critical information to the people who need it, precisely when they need it most. Skylo connects the unconnected -- machines like fishing boats, tractors, railcars, trucks, and assets as diverse as heavy machinery -- and delivers sensors-to-satellite. People in all corners of the earth - both land and sea - can send and receive high value alerts and messages to stay safe, increase business efficiencies, and improve their lives and livelihoods.
The Skylo Hub is a rugged, easy-install hotspot that connects sensors through wire, WiFi, or BLE, continuously collecting information even when there is no cell coverage for miles. Machines can be moving or stationary, operating in the ocean, in a pipeline, in the dirt, and the Hub continues to operate 100% of the time. The Skylo Satellite Network securely delivers critical data anywhere via geostationary satellites. The Skylo Platform is an immersive way to see the data, send and receive notifications on desktop or mobile, enabling decision-making in real time. Our solution is disruptively affordable and helps transform companies, industries, and lives. Skylo has offices in Palo Alto, CA; Bangalore, India; Tel Aviv, Israel; Espoo, Finland, and is growing globally to support customers. Learn more about Skylo at www.skylo.tech, and find us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Join our team!
Skylo Technologies is hiring a Senior Mobile Developer to implement Skylo's vision of a access controlled mobile application supporting various user roles and be a face of Skylo Hub. You should be passionate about providing enterprise and user friendly features with modular UI components. You should be a cross functional team player closely working with UX design engineers and Cloud Platform development teams. Your work will enable Skylo customers and end-users to explore the data enhancing dashboards and hub features. This is a terrific opportunity for someone who is interested in stretching themselves and seeing their work have global impact across industries, and to work with a highly driven team to bring this technology to the most remote regions of the world.
- Design and Develop new features and user interfaces for Android Applications
- Assess and create unified application architecture
- Design and develop the flows interfacing Skylo Hub [ IOT Gateway ] and Cloud Platform
- Customize and configure the mobile application features to meet various product and customer requirements
- Ensure the mobile application meets the quality standards of Google Play Store
- Evaluation of the new features and intuitive design changes to enhance the user experience
- Research and automate the mobile application testing tools
- Work Collaboratively with UX design team to implement the UI workflows
- Responsible for providing support in development and testing activities of cross functional teams and Customers
- Work collaboratively with product management, Firmware Developers and Cloud Platform engineers to refine the product features.
- Expert in Java and Kotlin
- Proficient understanding of HTML, Rest-API Interface, Java and React Native languages
- Experience in design and implementation of Cloud Connected applications
- Strong knowledge in Networking [ TCP / IP , UDP ] and Wireless protocols [ BLE, Wi-FI ]
- Familiar with Mobile Application test frameworks such as Appium and Mockito
- Great problem-solving, team work and communication skills
- B.S in Computer Science with 7+ years of experience in Mobile Application development.
- Highly collaborative, attentive to detail, with a proven track record
- Past experience in a dynamic early-stage startup environment highly desired.