Every company wants to change the world, and we're doing it. Skylo moves the world’s machine data from sensors-to-satellite and delivers critical information to the people who need it, precisely when they need it most. Skylo connects the unconnected -- machines like fishing boats, tractors, railcars, trucks, and assets as diverse as heavy machinery -- and delivers sensors-to-satellite. People in all corners of the earth - both land and sea - can send and receive high value alerts and messages to stay safe, increase business efficiencies, and improve their lives and livelihoods.
The Skylo Hub is a rugged, easy-install hotspot that connects sensors through wire, WiFi, or BLE, continuously collecting information even when there is no cell coverage for miles. Machines can be moving or stationary, operating in the ocean, in a pipeline, in the dirt, and the Hub continues to operate 100% of the time. The Skylo Satellite Network securely delivers critical data anywhere via geostationary satellites. The Skylo Platform is an immersive way to see the data, send and receive notifications on desktop or mobile, enabling decision-making in real time. Our solution is disruptively affordable and helps transform companies, industries, and lives. Skylo has offices in Palo Alto, CA; Bangalore, India; Tel Aviv, Israel; Espoo, Finland, and is growing globally to support customers. Learn more about Skylo at www.skylo.tech, and find us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Join our team!
As our solutions become an integral part of how organizations look at connecting their assets and getting access to mission critical data, we will need to ensure that the solutions work seamlessly across technology and telecom environments. Skylo is hiring Presales managers to start leading our conversations with customers and build exceptional growth.
- As part of the presales function, work closely with the sales teams to understand customers’ technical requirements and own the solution / technical conversations from proposal to closure
- Position Skylo solutions to the customers through his / her ability to understand different industry verticals
- Work with sales, service delivery, customer service, product and engineering to create alignment on the customer solution(s) and build a funnel that has to convert into sales orders
- Provide customer feedback to product and engineering that is critical for the product roadmap
- Lead RFIs / RFPs, solution workshops, product demos, thereby communicating the value proposition to end customers and partners
- Manage training of sales, both direct and indirect teams (including presales at partners) on Skylo solutions and product roadmap
- Understand industry trends across technology and communications, evaluate competition moves, and educate internal (sales, product, etc) and external teams
- Build a knowledge pool based on customer and product inputs that increase our and partner teams’ ability to respond better
- Operate as an external consultant / advisor to customers as they look at their digital / IoT journey
- Inculcate a customer-centric solution approach to engaging with customers at various levels, and be the champion to build that within Skylo
- Ownership of technical collaterals / content by working closely with marketing
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree (or equivalent) with minimum 8 -14yrs of experience
- Extensive experience in successful solution selling (IT products, platforms, and preferably in IoT)and client interactions in a telecom / technology environment
- A self-starter and being able to bridge the gap between technology and business needs
- Direct relationships with customers at CXO and CXO - 1 levels
- Ability to operate in a matrixed environment
- Worked in large organizations and also in startup environments
- Work across time zones as required
- Strong Written/Spoken communication skills and ability to communicate technology to non technical teams