Every company wants to change the world, and we're doing it. Skylo moves the world’s machine data from sensors-to-satellite and delivers critical information to the people who need it, precisely when they need it most. Skylo connects the unconnected -- machines like fishing boats, tractors, railcars, trucks, and assets as diverse as heavy machinery -- and delivers sensors-to-satellite. People in all corners of the earth - both land and sea - can send and receive high value alerts and messages to stay safe, increase business efficiencies, and improve their lives and livelihoods.
Skylo’s customer solution consists of three main elements that come together to deliver the ubiquitous connectivity across the geographies it operates in. The Skylo Hub is a rugged, easy-install hotspot that connects sensors through wire, WiFi, or BLE, continuously collecting information even when there is no cell coverage for miles, and is the core that enables delivery of the solution . Machines can be moving or stationary, operating in the ocean, in a pipeline, in the dirt, and the Hub continues to operate 100% of the time. The Skylo Satellite Network securely delivers critical data anywhere via geostationary satellites. The Skylo Platform is an immersive way to see the data, send and receive notifications on desktop or mobile, enabling decision-making in real time. Our solution is disruptively affordable and helps transform companies, industries, and lives. Skylo has offices in Palo Alto, CA; Bangalore, India; Tel Aviv, Israel; Espoo, Finland, and is growing globally to support customers. Learn more about Skylo at www.skylo.tech, and find us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Skylo has a very strong focus on delivering excellent customer experience, with a view that customer service is what will help it build a long term business.
- As the head of the Customer Success team, you are responsible for defining the Customer Service SOP and partner with stakeholders across the company to effectively meet customer service objectives
- Define the overall CS approach, identify the core success factors, and execute on the plans
- Build a learning organization that continuously gathers customer feedback and iterates processes and focus as required, driving efficiency, productivity and effectiveness
- Create a customer centric culture with in Skylo by championing that in all aspects of the organization
- Define and measure KPIs such as customer complaints, time to respond / resolve, First time Right, Churn, NPS, CSAT, etc, driving improvements that increase value for customers and Skylo, across all tools such as phone / written / face to face communications
- Provide critical customer based feedback on product functionality, processes, etc into the product, engineering and sales functions
- Make actionable recommendations by deep-diving into various queries, performing analyses, and drawing insights, that reduce the need for our customers to contact support
- Foster strong relationships with customers and maintain high & consistent quality of service and customer satisfaction
- Use the right tools to build governance and metrics to improve overall customer engagement
- You have 10+ years of leadership experience leading mid to large size Support teams in fast growing B2B technology / Cloud / Network organization serving tech-savvy enterprise customers
- Demonstrated a customer-centric culture that champions a customer first mentality
- Strong knowledge of CRM tools such as Zendesk, NetSuite, spreadsheets and other CSAT tools, as required
- Comfortable with metrics, and the ability to derive insights and actionables from them
- Dealing with competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Building support process and escalation management are a big plus
- Success in cross functional influence and inspiring change in a matrices environment
- Managed a team of customer service managers, coaching and guiding them
- Work across time zones as required
- Grown into larger roles as organizations have grown
- Outstanding communication and customer relationship skills