The Skylo Hub is a rugged, easy-install hotspot that connects sensors through wire, WiFi, or BLE, continuously collecting information even when there is no cell coverage for miles. Machines can be moving or stationary, operating in the ocean, in a pipeline, in the dirt, and the Hub continues to operate 100% of the time. The Skylo Satellite Network securely delivers critical data anywhere via geostationary satellites. The Skylo Platform is an immersive way to see the data, send and receive notifications on desktop or mobile, enabling decision-making in real time. Our solution is disruptively affordable and helps transform companies, industries, and lives. Skylo has offices in Palo Alto, CA; Bangalore, India; Tel Aviv, Israel; Espoo, Finland, and is growing globally to support customers. Learn more about Skylo at www.skylo.tech, and find us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Join our team!
Skylo Technologies is hiring a visionary sales leader to pioneer our business foray in Southeast Asia. Our Southeast Asian Region includes Indochina (Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos, and Cambodia) and Pacifica (Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, the Philippines, Australia, Papua New Guinea, and New Zealand). As the first hire for our Southeast Asian Sales Team, you will build Skylo’s business in one of the biggest market opportunities for our solutions. In addition to being responsible for sales goals, this experienced leader will have a pulse on enterprises and government in Southeast Asia for new use-cases that wireless connectivity can unleash. You will identify the right industry / market segments, and build Go-To-Market strategy and execution plans, including (technology, distribution and sales) partnerships that will help accelerate and create the most effective customer acquisition engine. This is a terrific opportunity for a highly-skilled and versatile sales professional with experience in data services, who wants to join early and make a major impact at an exciting startup.
- Develop the company’s go-to-market strategy in South East Asian countries for identified use-case and industry verticals
- Work closely with the management team in the initial stages to ensure alignment and implementation of the go-to-market strategy
- Pursue aggressive sales goals with the most innovative communications technology in the market
- Source new customers leveraging existing or building new CXO level networks, and managing relationships across the sales cycles
- Build account development plans, including directly managing sales cycles and relationships with various stakeholders
- Build partnerships needed for customer acquisition, product success, distribution and sales in each target market
- Understanding of the telecom regulatory environment, and engaged with regulators across the region
- Identify and represent Skylo in forums in South East Asia
- Help establish strategies for product & data monetization and benchmarks for pricing
- Contribute to the cultivation of an industry-leading sales processes and customer experience
- Hire, coach, and lead a high impact team responsible for sales, sales operations
- Collaborate with customer operations, product management & engineering teams, bringing a customer first strategic perspective of the wireless connectivity and IoT ecosystem, including and not limited to product partnerships, customer life cycle and commercial
- Work closely with the finance teams in accurate and timely forecasting for the region, and driving profitability through the right customer acquisition.
- Sales management professional, with 15 years of experience in a B2B technology sales management role, preferably in IoT, Cloud or Software Products and Services,
- Consultative selling skills, with the ability to translate feedback from potential customers into technical requirements for Skylo’s product, service operations and engineering teams
- Demonstrated building new businesses by building customer commitment to newer disruptive technologies
- Existing relationships with CXOs across enterprise and Government, including partnership ecosystem
- Excellence executive presence and communications skills
- Self starter, with prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment highly desired
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Demonstrated success building and leading sales organizations in a multi-cultural, diverse environment. Comfortable working directly with technical teams, especially hardware and embedded software teams.
- Open, honest, and respectful communication style
- Up to 75% travel