The Skylo Hub is a rugged, easy-install hotspot that connects sensors through wire, WiFi, or BLE, continuously collecting information even when there is no cell coverage for miles. Machines can be moving or stationary, operating in the ocean, in a pipeline, in the dirt, and the Hub continues to operate 100% of the time. The Skylo Satellite Network securely delivers critical data anywhere via geostationary satellites. The Skylo Platform is an immersive way to see the data, send and receive notifications on desktop or mobile, enabling decision-making in real time. Our solution is disruptively affordable and helps transform companies, industries, and lives. Skylo has offices in Palo Alto, CA; Bangalore, India; Tel Aviv, Israel; Espoo, Finland, and is growing globally to support customers. Learn more about Skylo at www.skylo.tech, and find us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Join our team!
Skylo is seeking a FP&A Manager as its first FP&A hire. The FP&A Manager is passionate about driving strategic and operational improvements. This role is ideal for highly motivated individuals who function with confidence and expertise in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment. In addition, the preferred candidate will have experience with the development of detailed annual plans, building complex financial models, and synthesizing data into actionable recommendations. This position will report to the VP of Finance.
The responsibilities listed below are representative, but not limited to the knowledge and skills required:
- Build and maintain detailed financial models and forecasts. Highlight and understand major assumptions and their effects on the budget/forecast.
- Partner with leadership on quarterly, annual, and long-range budget and forecast planning. Manage the corporate reporting process related to monthly operating reviews, KPIs, board meetings and investor meetings.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure a timely and accurate financial close
- Maintain the detailed corporate model, forecasting all three financial statements
- Incentive plan calculations, payout and related communications
- Prepare monthly/quarterly budget vs. actual variance analysis and continuously drive forecast accuracy improvements.
- Continuously develop systems and processes.
- FP&A experience in a multinational organization.
- Evaluate current processes, identify best practices, develop plans to reach goals and implement improvements.
- Provide ad hoc analytical support to influence decision making with financial perspective
- Advanced Excel & business modeling skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting preferred.
- Strong capabilities for developing and presenting analyses and insights to senior management. Exceptional business judgment; capable of driving results with a focused, pragmatic approach. Ability to formulate strategies and identify trends through research and analysis of various data.