As a member of the ShipBob Team, you will benefit from an environment where everything is achievable. We aim to be a place where you can:
- Write Your Career Story. Because we are solving some of the most difficult problems in global commerce, you have the opportunity to write the story that will make your career.
- Experience Global Impact and Global Connection. At ShipBob we benefit from diverse cultures and perspectives in service of the global community.
- Grow With An Ownership Mindset. We believe that great innovation comes from great transparency. We are more resilient and more creative when we have an inclusive and transparent culture where everyone knows our strengths and opportunities.
Title: Fulfillment Associate, Donut Shift (Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Friday) 6am - 6:30pm
Compensation: $18.00 per hour
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Our Associates work together as a team to deliver an incredible experience for our customers every day. Dedication and commitment to excellence will set you apart as a candidate and set you up for success within our fast-growing company. At ShipBob there is a huge opportunity for career growth as we are invested in each and every employee’s success in their career.
What you’ll do:
As an associate you will be working within one of several teams:
- Receiving: This team accepts our customers’ new inventory and owns the entire process of getting that inventory put away and accepted into our system. The responsibility of communicating the arrivals and any exceptions are receiving owned as well.
- Picking: Spread across two different processes our picking team is responsible for delivering products to the next stage of the process quickly and accurately. An integral team in the warehouse, pickers and their peers keep the flow of customers products moving and keep the warehouse humming.
- Packing: The final touches before a customer receives their products, the packing team is responsible for ensuring the quality of each and every shipment as well as packing the items correctly. The packing team works together with picking to guarantee that shipments are fulfilled perfectly and owns all responsibility around those shipments.
- Other Duties as Required: We are a team which means you will be asked to help out in other areas out of your normal day to day responsibilities to ensure the operations are running efficiently.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Able to work scheduled shifts including overtime, and/or weekends based on business needs and consistently arrive for work on time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs without restriction.
- Able to stand and walk continuously during and up to a 8-10 hr shift.
- Able to bend, stoop, reach above, and push/pull frequently.
- May be required to help out in other departments as needed.
- You’re willing to get your hands dirty to get a task completed.
- You have the ability to adapt to change quickly.
- You are extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to quickly understand new processes and identify operational opportunities.
- You’re looking to get your foot in the door with a rapidly growing start-up company.
- Previous warehouse experience is not required. You will go through a 7 day training program!
- Must be 18 or older.
Classification: Hourly/Non Exempt
Reporting to: Area Manager
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Basic Life Insurance
- 401K Match
- Variety of voluntary benefits, such as: short term disability
- Weekly paycheck with paid overtime eligibility
- Pay Progression Program
- KinderBob Daycare Stipend program
- Paid Time Off & Sick Time Off
- Referral Bonus Program
- Fun Culture >> Check us out on Instagram (@lifeatshipbob)
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
At ShipBob, we’re looking to bring on board people who embody our core values:
- Be Mission-Driven. We want team members that are passionate about helping entrepreneurs improve their business, and bring that passion every day.
- Be Humble. We have ambitious goals, and our team members understand that success or failure depends on us working together and leaving egos at the door.
- Be Resilient. Logistics is a complicated business. So is software. We value team members that never give up and keep iterating until a problem is solved.
- Be a Creative Problem Solver. As a startup, we value smart, innovative solutions to complex problems. We fall in love with the problem, not our “favorite” solution.
- Be Safety Minded. It’s not just talk; it’s the way you work.
ShipBob is a cloud-based logistics platform that partners with over 7,000+ e-commerce businesses to help make their entrepreneurial dreams a reality. We offer a full suite of fulfillment solutions for our merchants, including the ability to improve their transit times, shipping costs and deliver best in class experience to their customers. With an almost 100% accuracy rate in fulfilling orders and orders shipped on time, our merchants can count on us to deliver excellent service.
As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago with over $300M+ raised from blue-chip investors like Menlo Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners and SoftBank Vision Fund 2, our goal is to continue to be the #1 best fulfillment technology in the industry.
ShipBob provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.