Title: Senior Product Manager - Enterprise Solutions & Services
Company: Samsung Research America (SRA)
Location: Mountain View, CA
Are you passionate about transforming bleeding-edge technologies into services that will impact millions in our daily lives? At Mobile Platform Solutions (MPS), we are looking for passionate product managers to share their creative vision and to build applications and services for Samsung's array of devices spanning mobile, wearables, IoT, TVs, appliances, etc. In this position, you will join a collaborative team of world-class designers, researchers, and engineers in the field of AI/ML, blockchain, IAM, computer vision, AR/VR/XR, IOT technologies, with emphasis on mobile B2B services, security and privacy, Enterprise AI, etc.
Come join the Samsung MPS team and be a leader in bringing futuristic services to life!
The Product Manager will work closely with various internal organizations including business development, engineering, architecture and designers to define requirements and roadmaps. The product team will champion their product design and realization from cradle to grave
- Create cohesive vision and strategy across all products and lead innovations
- Act as the overall Product Owner to drive clarity of the product to meet commercial and strategic goals
- Works on issues that impact design/selling success or address future concepts, products or technologies
- Creates formal networks with key decision makers and serves as external spokesperson for the organization
- Manages high-impact/large-scale projects/initiatives, develops leaders
- Define and articulate use cases/features/requirements for features that have been proposed
- Ensure that features/requirements meet certain entry criteria before assignment to a release
- Soliciting and formalizing feedback from business teams and technology partners
- Ensuring adherence to Product Management processes related to change control, documentation, etc.
- Validating business case and partner readiness to prioritize among feature requests to ensure optimal ROI
- Partnering with stakeholders and cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Quality Assurance, Technical Program Managers, Marketing, Customer Support across various geographies
- Performing competitive and gap analysis to understand market trends for existing products and targeted market segments
- Engineering degree in EE, CS or similar or equivalent combination of edaucation, training, and experience MBA preferred
- 6+ years of experience in technical product management, including creating full lifecycle product roadmaps and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience in NotePC/PC industry will be strong plus
- Experience developing enterprise software products and technologies, preferably within consumer electronics domain
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and product delivery
- Ability to build an excellent user experience and lead/present small group and/or executive level discussions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to travel internationally (<25%)
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Samsung is committed to encouraging a diverse workplace and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.