Our mission is to empower Samsung’s users to more easily monitor and manage their own and their loved one’s health through advanced health service and medical device innovation. We specialize in developing Samsung’s upcoming software-based medical devices and health services, including product definition and strategy, partner integrations, UI/UX design, usability research, clinical validation, regulatory submissions, and software development/lifecycle. Millions of Samsung users’ lives around the world have been touched by our products, including the Samsung HeartWise cardiac rehabilitation App and the Samsung ECG Monitor App. Join us!
- Own the project and manage the delivery of products and features within the business constraints.
- Work with the Health Strategy team to understand business strategy and translate Business strategy into product strategy.
- You will help drive the feature development process for consumer health products across all mobile, wearables, and web platforms.
- You will need to understand the world of health and user needs across various consumer segments and translate them into software requirements.
- Work with the engineering, design, and research team to build health products and with marketing to launch the product.
- Engineering degree in EE, CS or similar or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of product Proven experience in building web and mobile products.
- Proven experience in end-to-end product lifecycle (concept through deployment and maintenance) is required.
- Excellence at working with cross-functional teams and being an effective written and verbal communicator.
- Experience planning, managing, and leading sophisticated technology projects in a fast-paced technology environment.
- Ability to understand business strategy and formulate product strategy to align with it.
Essential Job Functions
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, and frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Samsung Research America is committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws related to the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the recruiter or email email@example.com.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity
Samsung Research America is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For more information regarding protection from discrimination under Federal law for applicants and employees, please refer to the links below.