Remote solves the world’s biggest remote employment problem. That is: How to hire anyone from anywhere, compliantly. Through our extensive (and growing) international network and suite of products, we are making it possible for every company to hire people in every country. Both as contractors, and also as fully legal, local employees, with all the benefits that come with that.
About the role:
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as an International Expansion Assistant.
As a dynamic, engaging and energetic professional, the International Expansion Assistant will contribute to all the struggles that a quickly-growing startup has. Primarily:
- Providing project administrative support for the International Expansion team including administrative tasks, research and other tasks as assigned.
- Supporting International Expansion efforts through maintaining appropriate level of process, program, and policy knowledge.
- Providing backup to the International Expansion team in responding to emails/tickets to ensure extraordinary responsiveness to our external providers and internal teams.
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and inconsistencies and collaborate towards an improved and more productive process.
- Be able to go from “scout to scale” and actually start things up
In your role, you will make a direct impact in Remote's global operations and its international expansion. Check out https://remote.com/countries to see which countries we are tackling next.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Experience from previous Project Management/Legal or International Expansion roles
- Strong team player who can jump in and support the team on a variety of topics and tasks.
- Have a desire in making a difference in the remote employment space
- Is a productivity geek and will constantly think of ways to improve and speed up their work
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but is considered a plus
- Remote work culture
- A good salary
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- Report to: VP of International Expansion and People
- Team: International Expansion
- Location: Anywhere in the world
- Start date: As soon as possible
How to apply
Submit your application.
- As the headline: "Application IE Assistant"
- Your CV as a PDF
- A short (at most a single page) cover letter in the text area provided
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with VP of International Expansion and People
- Interview with CEO
- Reference calls