Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
This is an exciting opportunity to build out Remote’s name, reputation, and Contractor platform for either the UKI or DACH market as a Senior Account Executive. This is a pure hunting role as a driving net new business for Remote.
What you bring
- Proven success in building key customer relationships, including key decision makers and champions to be able to drive successful client outcomes, grow accounts and drive revenue outcomes
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Self-motivated and self-directed; able to work independently and as an active member of the team
- Excellent in multitasking, prioritization, and time management
- In-depth knowledge of sales processes, demonstrated ability to qualify opportunities involving multiple key decision makers, initiate and convert prospects, close deals and achieve sales quota
- Aptitude and eagerness to form deep senior-level relationships across customer organizations with proven track record in working with small to large-sized companies and senior-level personas
- 4+ years of previous experience as an Account Executive or related SaaS sales experience preferred
- Strong problem-identification and objection-resolution skills
- Ability to confidently make cold calls to build pipelines
- Ability to build trust with a client and work as an advisor
- Demonstrated ability to forecast sales to achieve targets every month
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Excellent customer service skills
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Experience in the HR industry is a plus
- It's not required to have experience working remotely but considered a plus
- Create 'Land' opportunity deals that include detailed notes with accurate close dates
- Maintain a clean and current pipeline of volume-based, high-velocity opportunities
- Efficiently present and deliver all information to potential clients
- Proactively answer potential client questions and follow-up call questions in a prompt manner
- Internal collaboration and communication with key departments that support client process, experience, and support
- Close sales deals efficiently while kindly guiding clients through the process
- Provide proactive support and coaching to Account Executives in the team through their deal processes
- Meet and exceed sales quota based on role level and manage the entire sales cycle
- Identify new opportunities and manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Understands the communication needs of small, mid-sized, and large business customers, and designs solutions to meet those unique business needs.
- Self-generates leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking, and industry events.
- You'll report to: Manager, Sales - EMEA
- Team: Sales
- Location: EMEA
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
At first glance our salary bands seem quite wide - here is some context. At Remote we have international operations and a globally distributed workforce. We use geo ranges to consider geographic pay differentials as part of our global compensation strategy to remain competitive in various markets while we hiring globally.
The base salary range for this full-time position is between $44,150 USD to $99,400 USD. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
Roughly 4 hours across 6 weeks
- Interview with recruiter
- Async Exercise
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with Executive
- Prior employment verification check
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.