Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
As our Head of Partnerships, you will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution of our partnerships program and for securing new and innovative integrations, distribution models, and co-marketing initiatives that drive revenue.
- A team player. It's a highly cross-functional role, partnering closely with several teams, and needs to be able to nurture warm relationships across every functional team;
- Creative and results-driven: you have a unique knack for spotting or creating business opportunities from scratch;
- Eager to make a huge impact at Remote. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and are able to operate fluidly between the big picture and the small task, while never losing sight of results.
- Aggressively setting your own goals: You're hungry for setting and achieving goals independently.
- Define our partnership strategy and execution, with the expected outcome of driving customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Evaluate and prioritize partnership opportunities, establishing key performance indicators that will determine the ultimate success of the partnerships.
- Ideate, launch and optimize co-marketing and promotion opportunities (webinars, events, content sharing)
- Maintain all aspects of partnership go-to-market, and work closely with Content Marketing, Community Management, Design, Product Marketing teams on execution.
- Create strong relationships with partners and the sales team in order to drive more partner sourced revenue, which you will have the primary responsibility for.
- Secure new and innovative integrations, distribution models, and co-marketing initiatives that drive revenue. Driving mutual customer and partner success through innovative solution capabilities.
- 4-6 years of experience in growth / partnerships / business development in the HR, fintech or software/technology industry, and proven experience leading a partner GTM strategy;
- Strong leadership, intellectual curiosity, analytical, sales and partnering skills;
- Proven ability to negotiate contracts and generate pipeline and revenue leveraging partner relationships;
- Proven ability to ideate and execute on co-marketing initiatives;
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills are necessary, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations;
- Experience in B2B SaaS technology marketing;
- Prior experience with CRM and marketing automation tools such as Hubspot;
- Passion for remote work and a global outlook strongly preferred.
- Unlimited personal time off - See Time off
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable
- Great salary and equity package
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Training allowance