Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 50 million daily active people, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
The Experience Team at Reddit builds and provides inclusive, intentional interactions and workplace design. Our team works together to create opportunities with inclusion and thoughtfulness top of mind, from our workplaces to moments of connection. Everything we build is rooted in supporting our employees (we call them Snoos) by providing opportunities for them to do their best work through innovative workplaces and engagements.
This role will work with the rest of the Places arm of the Experience team to oversee and primarily support the the Americas offices including the total package of workplace (from physical location operations to the build-outs, retrofittings, employee resources, building sustainable workplace practices, and much, much more) that collectively makes our Snoos’ time at Reddit a first-rate employee experience every bit as vibrant as the platform we support.
What You'll Do
- Create an inclusive, sustainable, and dynamic workplace for the employees in the offices you support.
- Approach workplace operations strategy from a lens that will eye towards clarity, diversity, international audiences, & accessibility.
- Oversee the workplace operations, strategic development, execution, and budgets for the offices in the AMER region for Reddit.
- Oversee a growing team of Workplace Coordinators (4+) in the offices you support
- Support international customizations of workplace programs, including employee perks.
- Responsible for creation of new workplace processes and management of the correct implementation.
- Oversee compliance with all health and safety legislation in the offices you support
- Oversee and maintain relationships with landlords, vendors (janitorial, security, reception, indoor plants, etc.) and internal partners such as IT, HR, and local leadership.
- Maintain accurate sets of floor plans and seating charts.
- Oversee room and desk scheduling through our booking platforms.
- Maintain and update office documents as needed and ensure items are securely kept, current and accurate - this includes our Reddit Wiki page, expense reports, security policies, etc.
- Position will also include various ad-hoc projects and administrative tasks required to support the business and International Places team throughout the year.
What We Can Expect From You
- Minimum of four years of office coordination, administrative support or similar role; experience within a technology or startup environment strongly preferred
- Minimum of three years previous experience as a People Leader
- Previous experience working across a variety of timezones, cultures, and markets
- A creative approach to your work balanced by a love of operational efficiency, with proven ability to juggle multiple projects and ambiguity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate under tight deadlines and time pressure.
- Ability to solve problems and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding
- Google Suite experience such as Google Slides, Sheets, and Docs
- The ability to attend work at the physical office on a regular basis during office closures, and longer term on a consistent basis once our offices reopen
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits Package
- Quarterly Dependent Care or Pet Care Stipend
- Family Expansion Benefits
- 4 Months Parental Leave with Flexible Return-To-Work Programming
- Professional & Personal Development Stipends
- Unlimited Vacation, Annual Travel Stipend, and 10 Paid Holidays
- Onsite Wellness Classes and Wellness Stipend
- 401k Plan with Employer Contributions
- Monthly Commuter Stipend
- Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
- Paid Volunteer Days, plus Reddit For Good Volunteer Opportunities
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.