"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We are looking for our first Sr. Compensation Program Manager to play an integral role in our compensation strategy to help us attract, engage and retain top talent globally. You will bring significant expertise in the design of innovative compensation programs and collaborate with cross functional partners in the planning, development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs that support and drive the company’s business strategy
What You'll Do
- Manage effective, flexible, and scalable compensation programs designed to attract and retain top-tier talent in hyper-competitive markets.
- Define compensation work streams including offer approvals, job transfers, conversions and promotions and develop the supporting communication, enablement and change management plans.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners, managers, Recruiting, and other cross functional partners on compensation philosophy, program design, policies and guideline interpretations.
- Create detailed and clear project plans for our large-scale programs
- Review and refine compensation processes to ensure effective governance.
- Manage compensation survey participation and updating compensation structures
- Project manage the compensation planning process (merit increases, promotions, and annual equity grants); including data audits, systems readiness, reporting and analytics.
What We Can Expect From You
- 5+ years of Compensation or analytics experience
- Exceptional project management skills and can effectively balance competing priorities
- Fluent in data-driven analysis with the ability to share information with a diverse set of customers, not just others that are analytically wired
- Thrives in situations where you can diagnose challenges and problem-solve on a daily basis
- Ability to articulately express your perspective in writing and in person
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.