Reddit is seeking a Sales Manager, Large Customer Sales to lead a team of Client Partners and Client Account Managers to help agencies and advertisers achieve their marketing objectives on the fast-growing Reddit platform.
The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
What you'll do:
- Exceed revenue targets established for list comprised of top brands
- Manage a high-performing team by recruiting and retaining top talent, while managing resources efficiently
- Advise sales and product management regarding market opportunities, sales positioning, use of resources and strategic planning
- Actively coach, develop, and lead a team of Client Partners and Client Account Managers
- Partner with Marketing to drive new product launches, marketing communications, and new advertiser acquisition
- Partner with Sales Ops and Finance to develop financial and operating targets and ensure alignment with strategic plan
Who you are:
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 10-12 years experience in digital media sales and/or marketing
- Team leadership experience
- Experience with direct advertiser sales including negotiations and management of strategic partnerships
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problems-solving ability
- Demonstrated career progression in prior roles
- Experience with both brand and direct-response marketing objectives
- Prior startup or high-growth experience preferred, builders wanted!