The front page of the internet, Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
The Sourcing team at Reddit has the unique mission to find, engage and cultivate the world’s best talent, across our technology and business groups.
We're looking for an outstanding Senior Tech Sourcer to uncover and attract talented individuals for our Product and Design teams across Reddit. We hire brilliant, motivated people and hand them large problems to solve. We have a great platform, passionate users, and a very bright future.
**This is a 12 month contract**
What You’ll Do:
- Be a sourcing partner and advisor to our Recruiters and product leaders, with strong understanding of the talent landscape.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals and over time, develop new strategies and give feedback on what is and what's not working.
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape.
- Think outside the box and come up with new sourcing channels and strategies to increase qualified top of funnel pipeline for your teams.
- Partner with the business and broader team on talent attraction initiatives to drive demand generation.
What We Can Expect From You:
- 5+ years of sourcing experience (product managers and designers preferred) with a penchant for impact, ownership, and ambiguity.
- Has worked for a high-growth tech company, in a metrics driven role.
- With experience in sourcing for high priority, complex roles.
- A high degree of emotional intelligence, active listening skills, and tactical empathy.
- Ability to partner and communicate creatively to approach and solve challenges with clear and concise solutions.
- Understanding of sourcing techniques and tools to identify, court, and land passive talent.
- Experience working independently with little direction
- Experience maintaining high volume of sensitive information and building scalable structure around data