The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is looking for a talented creative to tell our story to brands. You’ll demystify Reddit, onboard brands to the site, and hone our unique value proposition. You’ll also represent Reddit's advertising partners internally, distilling their feedback into a set of actionable insights and sharing those with peers in Sales, Product Management, and Engineering.
- Provide audience insights from Reddit’s communities to large media agencies and brands
- Serve as creative consultant to Reddit’s advertising clients, converting advertising briefs into creative plans (in partnership with media plans) that harness Reddit’s unique ability to deliver engagement and influence
- Collaborate with Reddit’s direct sales team to develop pitch materials and custom execution ideas
- Strong grasp of the core Reddit experience
- Users-first orientation
- Exceptional aesthetic taste, and talent for visual storytelling
- Persuasive written communication and copywriting skills
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- High attention to detail
- 5+ years of experience in advertising, PR, media, and/or social media
- Media agency and creative agency experience is a plus