About the Role
You'll provide technical analysis and strategic account support for Customer Success related to a specified product area (giving, community, app, or church management system).
What You’ll Do
Technical Analysis and Escalation
- Owning the process of escalations to Engineering from CS, follow-ups, and communications with Customer Success associates.
- Troubleshooting issues related to the specified product area, including reproducing the issue, using backend tools to analyze and/or fix the data, and evaluating the scope of the issue systemwide.
- Serving as the subject matter expert for the product, providing internal support and communicating product changes to Customer Success.
- Maintaining and enhancing the library of technical tools used by Customer Success for technical services and support.
- Coordinating with Technical Services to invoice and schedule requested work.
- Participating in the technical aspects of product releases, customer feedback loop, and product roadmap on behalf of Customer Success, including: ensuring new solutions meet expectations of the customer and Customer Success, address major needs, and are prioritized accordingly.
Strategic Technical Account Support
- Providing front-line support to Strategic customers, including taking requests for technical solutions via email, phone, live chat, and video; ensuring issues and requests are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Determining the technical validity and feasibility of special requests, and working with Product/Engineering and other members of the technical teams to implement custom solutions.
- Participating in Pre-Sales support as needed, including: evaluating the effectiveness of solutions for larger and/or more complex questions/objections during the sales cycle.
- Actively monitoring relevant communication/technical channels for possible issues, investigating, and escalating, as appropriate.
- Coordinating with Product, Engineering, and Operations to mitigate immediate issues and validate long term solutions.
- Provide communication and resources to Customer Success to respond to or resolve issues.
Benefits and Compensation
We have a passion for making all employees feel supported. In addition to having a genuine interest in helping you do your best work and drive your career, we offer:
- 100% employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee
- 50% employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for dependents
- 401K match
- Flexible working program
- 12 paid company holidays
- Minimum 15 days PTO; PTO varies by position
- Paid parental and adoption leave
- CO Pay Range: $57,600 - $64,000 / year
- Pay for other states: Varies based on location
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in relevant field.
- Two years’ experience supporting, implementing, or consulting in technology or SaaS.
- One year experience in data manipulation or database support.
- One year experience working directly with executive-level staff of enterprise customers in support or consultation.
- Familiarity with SQL, HTML, CSS, API, Excel.
- Analysis Skills: Identifies significant problems & opportunities. Analyzes problems and people in depth. Sorts the wheat from the chaff, determining root causes.
- Adaptability/Stress Management: Stable and poised under pressure. Copes effectively with complexity and change. Able to provide clear, calm solutions/answers to frustrated customers.
- Judgment/Pragmatism: Consistent logic, rationality, and objectivity in decision making. Focuses on key priorities. Generates sensible, realistic, practical solutions to problems.
- Listening/Customer Focus: Tunes in accurately to opinions, feelings, and needs of people. Establishes partner relationship with others. Empathetic, patient, and accessible.
Pushpay helps organizations and communities come to gather & stay connected, strengthening community, connection, and belonging through our suite of mobile apps, management software, and giving technology. Our 550 Pushpay teammates support 10,000+ customers as they drive social good. In the 2021 financial year we were honored to process US $6.9 billion in charitable giving. We’re growing fast, including an exciting acquisition in 2021, and we need driven and teachable talent. Join Pushpay and grow with us.