✩ High learning & impact, exceptionally talented colleagues, supportive leaders
✩ Challenging problems, cross-functional teams, collaborative approach
✩ Great inclusive culture, flexible working options, mentorship programs
We need an experienced .NET engineer who has passion for designing and building high-level systems, enjoys mentoring other engineers, and strives to continuously improve on processes.
About the Role
Our team is constantly challenged with scaling, enhancing, and maintaining modern world class engagement and payment experiences through web and mobile apps. We want to grow our team with inquisitive people who are passionate about their craft.
We are looking for someone with solid experience with managing project commitments, timelines, and cross team collaboration. You will be working closely with Product and Design to ensure smooth product deliveries and we pride ourselves in our engineering and product relationship.
This role has high growth opportunities, including expanding responsibility in leading engineering teams. Therefore, adaptability and eagerness to learn are essential qualities for this role. As well as being surrounded by other dedicated and talented software engineers and teams, we aim to provide an environment that promotes open discussion to solving complex problems, and encourages engineers to learn new technologies and techniques.
You've been continuously learning for a number of years, and are knowledgeable of the latest frameworks and practices. You'll be working with engineers in our microservices stack, who are spread across cross-functional teams. You lead by example and produce high-quality code and knowledge transfer sessions will be a regular part of your schedule. You'll have an eye on what's coming up and contribute to architecture via approach reviews and RFC’s. More importantly, you have a critical mindset to continuously review and improve our practices, such as CI/CD, observability, capacity planning and security. Pushpay’s environment allows for learning, making mistakes, contributing to the team and taking ownership.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Proficiency with .NET/C#
- Experience in architecture, design, creation and delivery of solutions
- Practical commercial experience with Docker is desirable
- Familiarity with both API web service design and API client consumption
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practices and tooling
- A pragmatic approach to delivering modular, scalable code
- GraphQL experience would be a plus
- React JS and TypeScript would be a plus
- Have a personal commitment to continuously learn and improve
Here at Pushpay, we are leaders in our industry and are honoured to have processed over US$15 billion in charitable giving. We work hard to help our customers drive social good in communities around the world through our SaaS products. Over the last few years Pushpay has grown substantially, including exciting acquisitions. We are a proud Kiwi company and are publicly traded on the NZX. Our engineering and product teams are based in Auckland with additional teams in the United States.
We have a passion for making all employees feel supported. In addition to having a genuine interest in helping you do your best work and drive your career, we offer:
- Training: $3,000 annual training/conference allowance for your personal development
- Family Oriented: As our Pushpay family grows, we understand yours may too. Our paid parental leave policy offers primary & secondary caregiver leave, and we also have no leave override for those returning to work after parental leave, meaning you'll be paid at your full rate for annual holidays.
- Flexible Working: We aim to offer a healthy work/life balance with flexible hours and hybrid working options via our Flex Working Program
- Sick Leave: You'll automatically get 10 days sick leave per year upon starting (no 6 month wait period!)
- Advanced gear
- Healthy food & drink options
- Free annual flu shots
- Fun on and offsite social events and Friday in-off happy hour