Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
About the Position:
The Tech Support Representative position is a perfect blend of customer care and tech support. You'll be providing technical support and troubleshooting for our two main categories of users: 1) Our church/non-profit partners 2) The end-users that are giving/donating to our partners.
About the Team:
In order to maintain a high level of Customer Care, the Team is dedicated to our customers above and beyond the expected measures. The perfect candidate is someone who can be fiercely loyal to our customers and end-users, their needs, and their expectations. Among the many duties the Support Team carries out, the core of what we do is create a culture that turns the Support process into a win/win for our company and the customer. This role reports to the Manager of Customer Care.
- Being a First Responder on the Care Team
- Operating as the primary responder to support inquiries through the established support channels:
- Ticketing System
- Website Live Chat
- Delegating inquiries that are to be handled by other members of the Customer Success Division
- Keeping to strict Service Level Agreements and checking in with Care Team Lead on a daily and weekly basis to report overall status
- Assisting in the customer on-boarding processes, including platform setup, testing, and launch, as it relates to Pushpay platform setup and processing setup
- Organizing, tagging, and tracking common issues to follow trends for escalation.
- Be a key player in platform improvement by keeping the Care Lead informed often
- Providing accurate, timely reports and forecasts, as needed, for management
- Contributing daily to customer knowledge-base repositories and support the use of those repositories across the Customer Success Division
- Providing timely Support for the Customer Success Division, as it relates to create of promotional materials, text engagement support, and custom video support
- Regularly reviewing assigned accounts to highlight key results, analyze metrics, demonstrate value, and emphasize the ROI, as well as recommend process/procedure changes to better utilize Pushpay services
- Conducting regular “Customer Review” calls with existing clients to develop and maintain extraordinary relationships to ensure their satisfaction and retention while helping to grow Pushpay incremental revenue.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Customer Support or Tech Support role
- College degree in Communications or IT is preferred
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) is a major plus
- Expert understanding of customer service processes
- Desire to work in a startup environment, with proactive mindset and minimum need for supervision
- Persistence and determination to deliver results
- Excellent communication and management abilities
- Well-organized and strong work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent support relationships
- Ability to anticipate change and adjust priorities accordingly
- Understanding of key drivers for local church success
- Understanding of industry culture, products and services
- Excellent eye for detail – ability to create accurate and high quality pieces of work
- Genuine interest in business, especially as it relates to the church and non-profit space
- A love for problem solving, especially in technical online software issues
- A passion to serve, help, and assist in whatever capacity possible
- Experience in direct customer or client-facing roles
- Interest in implementing feedback and dedicated to the improvement of your skills and work
- The ability to quickly adapt to new situations and think on your feet
- A desire to help people and improve the customer experience
- Must be a TEAM player – this role won’t work well if you don’t work well with others.
Pay: $20.43 hourly
Job Type: Full Time
Benefits: 100% Employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 401(k) program.