Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Engagement is the key to community. In today’s world, “online” or “digital” is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation. If you’re interested in learning more about career opportunities, visit pushpay.com.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The marketing team serves the marketing needs of the business as well as the internal needs of other departments in the organization with everything from product marketing to lifecycle marketing to corporate marketing. The team delivers on a lead commit every month for both mid-market and enterprise level and acquires about 80% of leads via content marketing.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As the leader of our digital marketing practice, you’ll draft and execute an ambitious strategy that drives prospects to our site whenever and wherever they access digital channels. You’ll create awareness of Pushpay products and our thought leadership that results in an oversized increase in traffic to our site and an increase in marketing qualified leads to our sales team. Your charge is to tilt the field towards PushPay by running top-of-funnel campaigns that accelerate the buyer’s journey while increasing the number of contacts in our database and prospects in our sales funnel. You’ll play a pivotal role in helping position our company as a thought leader and marketing expert while transforming our department into an engine of growth for the organization.
- You’ll be responsible for developing and executing our digital marketing strategy, including paid search, digital advertising, SEO and SEM for the company to increase our presence on the web and increase traffic to our website.
- You will manage a team of specialists to execute key campaigns and goals while monitoring performance and outcomes.
- You’ll oversee maintain keyword lists and perform daily account management of PPC accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms.
- You’ll serve as our webmaster, working with an external agency to oversee the development and launch of our new website this spring. You’ll be responsible for the content management system and data asset management, ensuring a seamless experience for customers, prospects and job seekers who visit our website.
- You will manage a team of designers/developers to support in efforts to maximize the website as a channel to drive brand awareness and conversions
- You’ll be responsible our company homepage, ensuring the right mix of thought leadership and products across the digital “front door” of our company. You’ll measure homepage KPIs and provide regular updates on what’s driving traffic to our site, and where that traffic goes next.
- You’ll turn the site into an engine for sales growth, publishing, measuring, and updating content to drive 10x “plus” multiple of MQLs through your strategic focus and investments.
- You’ll train a team of data-driven marketers to publish, measure, and update product pages across the site, teaching them industry best practices and empowering them with relevant data they can use to reduce bounce rates and improve time on site.
- You’ll leverage content (blogs, whitepapers, buyer’s guides, etc.) as the fuel you burn to help drive traffic, awareness and sales leads through your own campaigns across paid channels. You’ll work closely with a mix of in-house content creators and external vendors to build this content, frequently writing copy and messages yourself.
- You’ll map your content and campaigns to key buyer personas, ensuring that Pushpay fills the top of the sales funnel with the right kind of prospects—defining, monitoring, and communicating KPI performance on a regular basis.
- You’ll read a ton, staying on the cutting edge of digital marketing best practices to ensure the practice you oversee leverages the latest and greatest techniques to amplify your message in market.
We are looking for a process-oriented thinker with strong problem-solving and technical aptitude. Demonstrated time and project management abilities are critical skills for this role, especially an ability to manage complex projects with a lot of moving parts. Our ideal candidate should be naturally curious to test, measure, learn, and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
- Digital marketing: Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with our goals.
- Demand generation: Ultimately, the role of marketing is to support sales. You’ll need a background and proven track record in using content to help drive traffic and create MQLs across digital properties such as paid search, display advertising, and SEO/SEM.
- Webmaster: Familiarity with responsive and fluid design. Experience with personalization strongly preferred.
- Keyword audits and analysis. Experience analyzing paid and organic keywords and monitoring branded and non-branded terms.
- Technical certifications: Certifications and work history involving Google AdWords, Google Analytics and CMS system such as WordPress is mandatory. Familiarity with marketing automation software, including Marketo, strongly preferred.
- Creativity: We’re looking for someone who is full of ideas; and more importantly, full of ideas about how to spark creative thoughts in others. Creating effective content to a deadline in any medium requires a certain native resourcefulness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex data issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Inbound marketing tactics as it relates to marketing automation.
- Managing and growing your team: people come first and you will be mentoring and growing a team of different experience levels, ensuring that they are meeting goals, have clear expectations and are driven to do their best work.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous Google AdWords experience
- Experience with ABM
- Experience implementing multi-touch attribution
- 4+ years of Google Analytics experience
- Familiarity with landing page optimization and tools
- Experience managing and mentoring teams