Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
About the Team:
Our team is challenged with scaling, enhancing, and maintaining modern world class engagement and payment experiences through web and mobile. We want to grow our team with inquisitive people who are passionate about their craft. As well as being surrounded with other dedicated and talented software engineers and teams, we provide an environment that promotes open discussion about approaches to solve complex problems, and encourages engineers to learn new technologies and techniques.
Pushpay is a high-growth SaaS business that is spread between Redmond, WA and Auckland, New Zealand. Software Engineers, Quality Assistance and Analysts work closely together where we continuously deliver value with software deployments several times a day.
About the Position:
This position is located in Redmond, WA
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process
- Practical commercial experience with Node, React, or React Native
- A pragmatic approach to delivering modular, scalable code
- Be a happy, positive-minded and kind person
- Have a personal commitment to continuously learn and improve
- Ideally, you also have hands on experience building systems that run on Amazon Web Services
- $3,000 annual training/conference allowance
- Bringing together exceptionally talented colleagues
- Pre-authorized budget for gear
We are unable to provide Visa transfer/sponsorship at this time. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship for employment / visa status (e.g., H1B status)