Product Marketing Manager
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
In today’s world, “online” or “digital” is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation.
About the Team:
Are you an expert at telling stories? Can you translate complex technology and business topics, trends and opportunities into high-quality, marketing content targeting a range of audiences? Then you might be the right fit for our team! We are a small and nimble team who like to learn fast and work smart. If you are looking to join a fast growing team and take your career to the next level than this is the place for you. We also ask that you bring this same team spirit to continue building and encouraging positive growth.
About the Position:
You’ll work closely with our product management leads, product marketing coordinators, sales and subject matter experts from across the company to deliver breakthrough content that will help accelerate business growth. You will be responsible for developing keen understanding of customer needs and buying behaviors as well as competitive offerings, helping the product team translate this information into the product roadmap, working intimately with the marketing team to execute product focused initiatives, driving and crafting product messaging and positioning.
- Sales & Marketing enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales and marketing teams as the customer-facing product-based subject matter expert and help develop the tools that support the selling process for the products.
- Product GTM – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on Pushpay’s vertical markets, buyers, how they buy. Be the expert on Pushpay’s competition.
- Cross-collaboration: Develop strong relationships with product management, partnerships, marketing and sales.
- Content and Messaging: Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the products in the market. Contribute to marketing efforts surrounding thought leadership webinars, events, content, and speaking engagements.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, marketing and/or product management experience, preferably in the B2B space.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking with proven ability to execute against tight deadlines and drive multiple projects at once.
- Self-motivated, strong communication, project management and organizational skills. Solid business acumen with a keen sense of urgency.
- A critical architect of the interlock between Product, Marketing and Sales.
- Combination of strong analytical and strategic thinking for insight with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Direct experience in software, digital or technology products.