Do you live and breathe mobile, web or backend development? Do you love engineering fast and beautiful user experiences? Come and work with us if you want to be part of creating a best-of-breed product which helps users engage with their communities.
Our team is challenged with scaling, enhancing, and maintaining modern world class engagement and payment experiences through web and mobile. We want to grow our team with inquisitive people who are passionate about their craft. As well as being surrounded with other dedicated and talented software engineers and teams, we provide an environment that promotes open discussion about approaches to solve complex problems, and encourages engineers to learn new technologies and techniques.
Pushpay is a high-growth New Zealand SaaS business that is spread between Auckland, New Zealand and Redmond, Washington. Software Engineers, Quality Assistance and Analysts work closely together where we continuously deliver value with software deployments several times a day.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process.
- Practical commercial experience with React, React Native or Node
- A pragmatic approach to delivering modular, scalable code
- Capable of architecting complex software solutions
- Be a happy, positive-minded and kind person
- Have a personal commitment to continuously learn and improve
- Ideally you also have hands on experience building systems that run on Amazon Web Services
- $3,000 annual training/conference allowance
- Bringing together exceptionally talented colleagues
- Competitive, above-market rates
- Pre-authorised budget for gear