This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, confident and highly competent assistant to join the Investor Relations team at Pushpay (NZSX:PPH, ASX:PPH).
Pushpay is listed on the NZX and ASX and is in the S&P NZX50 Index. Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches in the US, Pushpay processes over US$4 billion in payments per year. US$4 billion of giving represents a significant amount of good being done in local communities, such as funding for orphanages, food drives, homeless shelters and drug rehabilitation, to name a few causes.
Our Investor Relations team of three (Head of Investor Relations, Investor Relations Manager and you) are an essential function of the business. Join a small but vibrant team, who will not settle for anything less than excellent. Pushpay’s Investor Relations was acknowledged by the industry as the NZX Best Corporate Communicator 2017 at the INFINZ Awards. Both of your team members, Sarah Elder and Gabrielle Wilson, were named as the Investor Relations Professional of the Year at the Stars of PR Awards in the US in 2017 and 2018 respectively. We are fully committed to and engaged in our work, we give everything 100%.
In this role you will provide a high level of support as part of the Investor Relations team. This is a varied and busy role that will draw on your organisational and relationship skills and will provide an excellent opportunity to broaden your experience and further develop your career. We are looking for someone to join us for a period of 12 months as part of maternity leave cover.
If you have a ‘can do’ attitude, motivation to learn and want to join a fast paced, growing company then this role is for you!
- Assist with coordinating meetings including logistics, scheduling and documenting meeting notes.
- Maintain schedules and records.
- Assist with coordinating Investor Relations events, such as the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting, Investor Day and Roadshows.
- Support in producing and reviewing documents such as:
- Market announcements;
- Award entries;
- Investor presentations; and
- the Annual and Interim Reports.
- Provide support to the Head of Investor Relations and Investor Relations Manager as needed.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to problem solve and to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships.
- Intermediate to high proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel.
- Understanding of capital markets and financial services.
- 1 year of experience within a financial services team preferable.
- Extremely supportive culture, work alongside a passionate team.
- Exposure and access to Pushpay’s Senior Management.
- Great location, with offices based on Victoria Street West in the Auckland CBD.
- We have a barista coffee machine as well as a range of healthy drinks and snacks provided in the office.
If you’re ready to take on an exciting new role, apply online now!
Please send in your application with a cover letter highlighting your strengths for the role and why we would be lucky to work alongside you.