FIELD MARKETING SPECIALIST - Atlanta, GA
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
ABOUT OUR TEAM:
The Pushpay marketing team is a group of people who love what they do, love doing great things for our customers, love having fun, and most of all, love win. We find the best talent, the best collaborators, the best people, and come together to get stuff done. We celebrate success, celebrate each other, and celebrate the amazing things our customers do with our products. Our scope extends from brand management and awareness of Pushpay in our key markets, to driving qualified leads and opportunities for our sales team through campaigns, content, events, and thought leadership, position and message our world-class products to differentiate them from the competition, and then drive engagement with our customers throughout the lifecycle of their relationship with us.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Field Marketing Specialist is an integral part of the Marketing team, assisting with the creation and success of all marketing initiatives and events aligned to support field sales teams. This role requires an upbeat, can-do attitude with impeccable attention to detail in the planning and execution of events. Strong project management skills and a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities is required.
In addition, the Field Marketing Specialist works closely with other groups within marketing team to manage the content, logistics, and strategy for all marketing activities related to Field Marketing initiatives. This includes large hosted events, smaller sales activities, and conference/trade show participation. These events are a key part of driving demand by generating marketing opportunities to assist the sales teams achieve their business objectives.
- Experience in field marketing in a B2B technology company and field sales structure.
- Strategic marketing decision-making that matches the needs of the sales team to help achieve their business objectives.
- Ability to work closely with the field sales team in their territory to understand the dynamics of region, providing insight and direction to develop and execute marketing campaigns that accelerate pipeline velocity and deepen key customer relationships.
- Utilization of key data and reports on regional trends, customer sales cycles, and local relationships to drive insights and activity with the sales teams, supporting both ABM and field marketing activities
- Ability to work in a remote environment as a self-starter while maintaining accountability to the team for ongoing results
- Work closely with the content team to create, customize, and distribute content that aligns to territory sales needs
- Manage the marketing calendar to ensure that all major events and campaigns are documented and communicated to internal teams.
- Manage budget allocation for territory markets in relation to goals and activation expectation
- Travel to WA - initial onboarding (2 weeks) and quarterly visits to our Redmond office + territory event support
- Arriving at Pushpay with experience and knowledge of the B2B, SaaS marketing industry and rhythm.
- Live in your assigned territory, ability to travel to events and functions.
- Highly organized: Detail oriented and demonstrated success with event planning, conference logistics, and project management.
- Self-motivated, proactive problem solver able to juggle multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Reliable: Proven, successful remote worker with ability to juggle many tasks at once, communicate effectively throughout the project, and own the process until desired outcomes are achieved.
- Team player: Loves working collaboratively with each team.
- Creative and innovative: Sticks with effective ways of doing things, yet also generates new ideas for improvement.
- Quick learner: Works with urgency to complete tasks.
- Able to prioritize: Strategically focuses on high-impact tasks.
- Experienced: History of building successful marketing campaigns in the B2B Technology sector.
- Data-driven: Ability to back up decisions with data.
- Collaborative: Excels in cross-department collaboration.
- Sales-focused: Enjoys working with sales teams and helping them nurture and close bookings.
- 3-5 years relevant field marketing experience (in a defined geographic territory) in a B2B, SaaS environment.
- 3+ years of experience in negotiating, organizing, marketing and executing key events for field sales teams.
- Proven track record of organization and project management skills.
- Experienced with creating and launching sales enablement campaigns.
- Knowledge of conference management, event planning, inbound marketing, account-based marketing, and sales.
- Experience collaborating with multiple teams and personalities.
- Basic design and copywriting experience.
- Strong knowledge of email automation (Marketo), CRM (SFDC), reporting (excel manipulation) and project management tools.
- Bachelor's degree or related marketing and sales experience preferred.
Pushpay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pushpay complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.