MARKETING CAMPAIGN MANAGER
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Engagement is the key to community. In today’s world, “online” or “digital” is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The marketing team serves the marketing needs of the business as well as the internal needs of other departments in the organization with everything from product marketing to lifecycle marketing to corporate marketing.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Do you have an obsessive attention to detail? Can you take an idea from concept to delivery? Do you love testing and optimizing? Are you a data nerd? We're seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager to help us grow our mid-market segment.
You'll be expected to manage campaigns from ideation through post-campaign reporting. You’ll track lifecycle programs to ultimately increase Pushpay’s mid-market inbound marketing success. This position ensures the delivery of a variety of initiatives that power our company’s overall success and reports to the Director of Lifecycle Marketing.
- Lead the design, execution, optimization of creative marketing campaigns for the mid-market segment (this includes the ongoing optimization of persona-based, denomination-based, and integration-based nurture streams).
- Define campaign objectives, target audiences, strategies, and identify the optimum marketing mix of deliverables, events, and media.
- Lead digital strategy and collaborate on content and event direction for the mid-market segment.
- You’ll work with various teams to produce creative and engaging marketing assets including infographics, slideshares, social posts, landing pages, podcasts, animated gifs, product collateral, email offers, and other tools as needed.
- Measure the results of marketing campaigns and use those learnings to inform future campaigns. You’ll monitor performance via real-time listening and analytics dashboards, pivoting and responding as needed.
- Project manage and collaborate to execute on deliverables including timelines, ROI/results, and changes/improvements.
- Lead the development and publication of outside-in market conversations that lead a path back to product messaging for this target segment.
- 2+ years’ experience in leading integrated content campaigns for a high-tech company
- Excellent writer and communicator (written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Deep knowledge of and confirmed results with digital marketing
- Ambitious and a self-starter. Comfortable in ambiguity
- Demonstrable understanding of marketing concepts, metrics, and tools
- Proven marketing software experience
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and optimization
- Ability with driving programs and projects across cross functional teams within an organization
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Past experience and proficiency with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics, a plus
- Marketo experience, preferred