We are PUBG, the global battle royale phenomenon! After the release of our flagship title in 2017 we have become one of the highest selling games of all time with over 70 million copies sold – that’s a lot of Chicken Dinners! We are now incredibly excited to be recruiting for our new Unannounced Project.
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and sit within the KRAFTON, Inc. corporation. From our Amsterdam office, we cover Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the CIS region, and have teams dedicated to Game Development, Product Management, Esports, Content, Communications, Creative, Merchandise, HR and more.
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Arena area, a buzzing business hub in the southeastern part of the city. Accommodating some of the world’s largest and most exciting companies, the area also transforms at night into a popular social destination. Not far from our office, you’ll find iconic venues such as the Ziggo Dome, Heineken Music Hall and Johan Cruijff Arena – home of Ajax Football Club.
Our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse look and feel. Being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 20 different nationalities – and we are still growing and adding to our team.
The Lead Narrative designer will take charge of the narrative of our new project, writing and championing its story and content.
Basic roles and responsibilities:
- Ownership of all narrative elements, from the very beginning of the project
- Outline narrative principles for the rest of the team and oversee narrative-related content
- Justify and communicate your decisions to executives and stakeholders
- Be involved with the creation of narrative-related features and assets for the game
What we’re ideally looking for:
- Proven experience and quality of work in a similar role, within the games industry
- Shipped at least 1 AAA title
- Fantastic communicator (in English) and brilliant storyteller
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine would be a plus
- Open to relocating to Amsterdam
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 3 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- Free breakfast, and subsidized lunch at the office restaurant
- A range of snacks & drinks
- Free gym in our office building plus additional discounts for gyms around Amsterdam
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience then apply right away!