We are PUBG, the global battle royale phenomenon! After the release of our flagship title in 2017 we have become one of the highest selling games of all time with over 70 million copies sold – that’s a lot of Chicken Dinners! We are now incredibly excited to be recruiting for our new Unannounced Project.
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and sit within the KRAFTON, Inc. corporation. From our Amsterdam office, we cover Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the CIS region, and have teams dedicated to Game Development, Product Management, Esports, Content, Communications, Creative, Merchandise, HR and more.
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Arena area, a buzzing business hub in the southeastern part of the city. Accommodating some of the world’s largest and most exciting companies, the area also transforms at night into a popular social destination. Not far from our office, you’ll find iconic venues such as the Ziggo Dome, Heineken Music Hall and Johan Cruijff Arena – home of Ajax Football Club.
Our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse look and feel. Being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 20 different nationalities – and we are still growing and adding to our team.
As the Technical Animator you will be responsible for building, refining and optimising art and animation processes for our new project.
Basic roles and responsibilities:
- Work cross-departmentally to establish, refine and optimise art and animation pipelines and procedures
- Prototyping in Unreal 5
- Assist with asset creation
- Oversee the animation export and implementation pipeline
- Write visual scripts for world creation and other uses
- Problem-solve and adapt processes on the fly
- Manage online art & animation databases
What we’re looking for:
- Several years’ experience working within the games industry in a similar position
- Ideally having worked in a AAA environment
- Knowledge of C++
- Excellent problem solver
- Expert knowledge of Motionbuilder, Maya or similar
- Brilliant understanding of Unreal Engine
- Experience managing, updating, and refining animation pipeline tools
- Able to employ industry-standard programming languages (Phython, MEL Script, LUA etc.)
- English Speaking
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 3 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- Free breakfast, and subsidized lunch at the office restaurant
- A range of snacks & drinks
- Free gym in our office building plus additional discounts for gyms around Amsterdam
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience then apply right away!