We are KRAFTON – a collective of independent game development studios brought together to create innovative and engaging entertainment experiences for gamers across the world.
Since the release of our flagship title – PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS – in 2017, it has become one of the highest selling video games of all time with over 70 million copies sold.
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, with regional KRAFTON offices located across the globe.
Our Amsterdam Office is KRAFTON’s EMEA Headquarters which covers the Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the CIS regions, with teams dedicated to Publishing, Esports, Content, Communications and General Operations. These teams support all local offices and development studios in our region.
Onsite, our Amsterdam Office also houses PUBG Studios which is busy with the development of an exciting new IP, currently known as Project “Black Budget”.
We are in search of an enthusiastic, experienced, and self-motivated person for the HR Generalist role to join us in our Amsterdam office! The HR Generalist will be co-responsible for the day-to-day HR operations, including but not limited to, managing employee relations, providing support to managers and employees on HR-related issues, and administering HR policies and procedures. This position requires excellent organizational skills, great communication skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about HR then this position is for you. Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
*This is a Dutch-speaking role. Full professional capability is required.
Basic Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the main point of contact for HR-related matters for employees and managers.
- Manage employee relations, including investigating and resolving employee concerns and grievances.
- Support managers and employees on HR-related issues such as performance management, employee development, and disciplinary actions.
- Administer HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and (Health & Safety) regulations.
- Maintain accurate HR records and prepare reports as needed.
- Provide guidance and support on HR-related matters to other departments as needed.
- Assist with payroll processing and management.
- Liaise with Dutch governmental entities, such as UWV, SVB and Belastingdienst, as necessary.
- Oversee absence management, including sick leave and vacation days.
- Facilitate the pre-boarding, onboarding, and induction processes for new employees.
We are ideally looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar HR role.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team setting (as well as independently).
- Comprehensive understanding of Dutch Labor Law, Dutch Payroll Tax, and the Arbo legislation.
- Familiarity with payroll processes (or a willingness to acquire the necessary skills).
- Experience with knowledge migrant visa's and the 30% ruling.
- Experience with complex and matrix organizations in a multinational/multicultural company.
- Highly assertive, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English.
- Experience with Workday
- Experience in the Gaming Industry
- Multilingual (French, German, Spanish or other European language)
- A passion for games and the gaming industry
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- A range of snacks & drinks
More about our Amsterdam office…
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Zuid area, a buzzing business hub in the southern part of the city.
Close to our office you can find a broad choice of cuisine – such as the iconic Market 33 Food Hall, offering vibrant social settings.
Also, nearby is one of the main public transportation hubs – Amsterdam Zuid train, metro, tram & bus station, bringing the city’s highlights close, be it one of the many museums, canals, parks, or culinary experiences you are interested in.
Likewise, our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse atmosphere – being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 40 different nationalities, and we are still expanding our team!
We welcome all applications!
We are proud to have such a multicultural environment and we strive to create a safe, inclusive, and harmonious atmosphere for everyone to thrive in. We invite applications from all genders, sexual orientations, races, colors, religions, and ages.
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience, then apply right away!