Podium is a suite of messaging tools for local business. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via text to do things like request payments, collect reviews, and sell products, in a modern, convenient way. Our work streamlining this process for local businesses has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and work to be a little better every day. In our work together we embody our values: Be a founder, Murder drama, and Enjoy the ride.
As the Head of Performance Marketing, reporting to our SVP of Revenue Marketing, you will be responsible for leading a team of high-performing marketers to develop the digital performance strategy in order to help achieve our ambitious goals, testing aggressively to find the best ways to deliver growth and revenue across self-serve and sales channels. Ideally, you are passionate, detail-oriented, an excellent communicator, independent thinker and incredibly innovative.
- Lead a group of team members to allocate, invest, and optimize the performance marketing budget across all channels to meet our business pipeline and revenue targets
- Utilize data-driven methodology, analysis, and measurement to improve effectiveness and efficiency of our performance channels
- Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Collaborate with content, creative and product marketing team members to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all programs.
- Relentlessly experiment different targeting, messaging, ad images and copy to strike the balance between scale and cost efficiency
- Lead a team: attract and retain top talent, create or modify processes and build the culture of data-driven marketing
- 8-10 years of experience of acquisition marketing and performance/growth marketing with direct oversight of SEM, display, retargeting, paid social, and funnel optimization
- 3-5 years of people management experience
- Track record of growing marketing investment on a measurable basis at scale
- Exceptional problem solving, and analysis skills combined with the ability to synthesize and effectively communicate findings to all levels throughout the organization
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce CRM, affiliate, and paid, organic, email and social marketing channels and technologies.
- Willingness to be deep in the details while also being able to create and communicate higher level strategy
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively across the organization.
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to roll-up their sleeves and get things done.
- A positive, diverse, and supportive culture, ranked as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021.
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Unlimited Vacation (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance)
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.