Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium’s technology, local businesses are able to simplify the way they build their business and modernize the way they communicate with their customers – from collecting payments, facilitating online reviews, launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on local business and helping them to build thriving businesses has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, inclusive, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride.
Podium is looking for an experienced Sales Development Director to join our team. In this role you will bring your sales and leadership experience to manage a team of 3-6 sales development team leads and their respective teams.
What you will be doing:
- Lead, coach, and manage of Sales Development Team Leads to ensure consistent practices and processes to hit pipeline goals focused on new logo acquisition
- Develop, maintain, and drive strategy of the SDR organization in alignment with company goals and objectives
- Build, implement and refine Sales Development operations and practices to ensure high degree of efficiency, effectiveness, and personalization
- Identify, track and present key performance metrics to management demonstrating success and calling out areas requiring attention
- Collaborate and align with Marketing, Sales and Operations leadership to ensure we are operating effectively as one unit
- Communicate effectively within the organization and cross-functional partners
- Create development programs that support the established promotion path for SDRs
What you should have:
- 3+ years SDR/sales management experience
- 6+ years experience in sales
- Fluency in prospecting tools and platforms (Salesforce, Gong, Outreach, Chilipiper, etc.) and understanding of highly effective prospecting strategies and tactics
- Experience working in a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization selling SaaS solutions, ranging from SMB to enterprise companies
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT
- Great opportunities for career growth
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning and night classes offered
- Weekly free lunch, breakfast and smoothies
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.